The Beginning :Chapter 1

Revision on Ava
Gender:female
Hair color:light brown
Eye color:green
Height:5'7
Clothes:Navy blue plain T-shirt,black leggings
Intro
"Thanks for taking me in." I softly whispered looking down at my feet.
"No problem......So why did you come to San Francisco?" Alexander questioned ,keeping his eyes on the road.
"I heard rumors on how people's lives got better once they joined the Cali life, at least that's what they call it." I looked up over at him.

"Haha it's all a lie, if you choose the right lane then you will find the Cali life worth living, but most people out here choose bad decisions. So you think you'll like it out here?" Alexander said in a challenging tone.

"Um the way you made it sound..No" I feared ,narrowing my eyebrows closely.

"Haha you're adorable."
Alexander smirked ,with the sun shining down on his face.
I blushed feeling confident, eyeballing him.

Going into the freeway ,meeting up with traffic.

This is where the story begins.

"Ava I've been trying to contact those papers my ex wife Hanna ,has kept that determine the other half I deserve based off our marriage, and I need you to go get them at her mansion .
But since she doesn't know who you are you'll need to sneak in. The bad thing is they have landscapers around most of the time so you'll need to get past them. Oh and her filthy husband is usually outside with the workers checking up on them. So...You know what ,put this on."
Alexander handed me a maid suit , I looked down viewing the outfit and taking it.
"What do I do with this?" I confusingly asked. Alexander glanced down at me with a faceless expression.
"Please don't tell me I have to-" I was finishing.
"Just figure a plan out,finish this mission accomplished", Alexander walked off to the other side of the room. Leaving me aimlessly clueless
,looking down at the distastefully maid uniform, stomping off heading toward the restroom.

A few minutes later I was heading for my maroon Malibu car ,Alexander had gifted to me for taking the job. Making adjustments to the ridiculous maid headband through the rear view mirror. Heading out to Hanna's place, about 12 minutes later I arrived.

Meeting up at the location swiftly passing by the front gate entrance but as I squint to see who's around, there are people outside.
"Damn!" I frustratingly slammed my fists on the steering wheel while driving back in reverse pulling into the curb. Looking back at the front yard reassuring who was around she notices a older looking pale guy with very little noticeable hair on his head. Wearing a plain tank top and some cargo shorts.

Sticking all the pieces together, assuming it was Scott.

Scott Hanna's husband started to talk with the workers who appeared to have been finishing up ,since some were packing.
"Ready for tonight haha?"
Scott jokingly asks
"We'll see haha,because my kids wanted to go out tonight"the worker exclaims ,waving his arms around expressing every word.
"That's nice ,my daughter Lisa is always in her room and I'd like to see her out around the house."Scott says as he fixes his shirt.
"Try to talk to her ,let her gain confidence"the worker advises while he turns on his his leaf blower.
Scott gets a call he reaches in his pocket taking out his phone, answering the call. As he walks up the steps to go into the house.
Poking out of the bush and pacing quickly to the front glass door hoping that I don't go noticed.
But then that goes down hill,"Hey you! Who are you?!"Scott loudly calls out.
Biting my lip I clutch my eyebrows together ,stiffly turning around.