Let Me Be Your Last Love :Chapter 19

Alexander's P.O.V
Later on in the interview Alexander accepted Adalyn. "So I'll let you start tomorrow since you're qualified and you really want this job"
Taking in a small sip Adalyn lowered her drink. Giving a wide smile that spreaded ear to ear.
"Thanks so much I will be the best"

Back To Me
About 20 minutes & a half passed by before showing up to Alexander's door. Pressing my finger against the door bell, standing in the heat; hearing the ding from outside.
Waiting with a smile on my face, Alexander greeted ,inviting me in ;standing at the doorway with his handsome face looking me down. "Whoah Ava! You did something different. I like it" ,scanning me with amazement ,I blushed.
Trying to take away the attention from me I spoke, "Oh and you look better with a freshly shaved beard"
He turned away glancing back at me, "So your new co worker" ,adding taunt to what he said along with his expression. I smiled rolling my eyes, he chuckled. "No but the other employee came today for the final answer and yes she starts tomorrow, so you'll see her" he reassured as he kept on walking towards his room ,his shoes echoing the clapping against the floor; coming from each step. "Really?! How old is she? Does she seem cool?!" Full of excitement I got so close to his back. Not even realizing when he turned his body towards me, his face so close to mine. I could feel the warmth from his body and his cold icy breath.
Taking a step back ,"She's 2 years older than you or I think. Yeah she seems nice"

Taking another glance at me before  saying, "Hey Ava I'm going to take a shower really quick since I haven't since I waited for you"
"Okay"

Seating myself on the black leather couch in the small vibrant living room. I leaned forward ,viewing my phone. "I'm so sorry I'll be quick!" Alexander shouted pitifully ,"It's okay!!! I'll be right here" ,keeping my eyes focused on the screen.

Alexander's P.O.V From The Shower the time when I and Alexander were standing outside of his place, confessing on what would work best about some situation. The thick grey clouds hovered over us as we discussed, after hearing various thundering we kept going.
Caught up in the moment it began to rain. His eyes looking emerald green ,my hair gaining volume.
It began to rain ,frozen in shock wide eyed. I started to laugh ,Alexander mimicked. Feeling a relieving vibe admiring each other. Viewing my eyes how they got chinky ,my nose flaring and my mouth how it widened.
Whispering to himself letting the memory play ,staring at the greyish tiles ,letting the warm water hit his body. His damp hair sticking to his face ,
"Why are you so stubborn Ava? Get out of my head I can't love you...... I don't want to be the one for you.. I don't deserve you. I'm not good material for a beautiful innocent girl like you. But I know my boundaries. But I LOVE YOU AVA!!!" Alexander shouted.

BTM P.O.V
I heard Alexander loudly groan from the bathroom causing me to almost drop my phone.
"Is he okay?" I mumbled under my breath. Strutting over to the bathroom ,knocking on the door.
"Alexander? ALEXANDER!"
"Yes?!"
"ARE YOU OKAY?!"
"Yes!"

After a few moments later Alexander stood beside me. "I'm back"
Informing me ,"Omg you shaved"
"Yeah" ,he posed
"I was just kidding about that" ,i said with sympathy of my words. I stood up to join him.
"I took your advice"
"Aweeee" ,I grinned
"Oh, come wait in my room since I chose the wrong shirt. Plus I need to dry my hair."
Once he said that my chest felt as if it dropped to my feet.
"Okay" ,feeling pleased as ever; the bed creased as I made myself comfortable.

Alexander began to remove his shirt, pulling it up over his head; revealing his tan six pack.
I melted to the show that I was receiving, but then snapping back to my senses ;I pretended to look away but get a few peeks in.
"So Ava what do you want to do today?",while hunting down a shirt from the rack.
"Honestly I just do whatever I can with the free time"
Silence joined in after I spoke.

His eyes met the floor ,his arms in the sleeves of his dress shirt ,the ends of his hair slipping a few trickles of water splashing on the floor.
"I was thinking on taking you out ,I was going to be occupied today but that's not important" ,Alexander lifted his chin now viewing me. I smiled after hearing what he had just said ,completely zoning out feeling my heart drop and beat faster. I felt like a princess ,"What do you say?"
I stared into his eyes, "Oh yes, I'd love to!" ,in a light-hearted voice.

"So tell me Ava where do you- I mean where would you like to go? I'll give you some options, uptown and walk around. The fair or on a boat?" ,he excelled.
My head throbbed from the unexpectedly excitement that rushed through my body. I heard Alexander blabbing about something else as I thought.
"Which is it? You can choose another but I chose those since I'd like to show them to you."
My mind pondered zoning me out onto a blank wall.
"Ava"
...
"Ava"
......
"Ava!"
.........
"Ava!!?"

"Um yeah I'd  like to go" ,my lips nervously trembled, "Um where?", Alexander chuckled. I blinked a few times before answering, "Um I'd like to go ummmm..." Alexander stood before me with a grin, pinching his chin. "Well tell me if I need to change", he slipped in another chuckle. "Uptown" ,my smile stretched from ear to ear as I viewed his eyes they glinted with the sun shining down upon him. Lost in his extragavant beautiful eyes ,with all his attention on me I officially felt like I was the only remarkable girl in his world. "Let's go" ,breaking my thoughts Alexander turned his body signaling me to go foward. Seated in his jeep buckling ourselves up we were headed on our way, we made small talk. 

Arriving at our location Ghirardelli Square ,where the parking lot was full of people leaving and arriving. Peeking over at the buildings the streets were crowded ,packed with little stands, food and items. Standing behind me Alexander spoke next to the nape of my neck, "Before it gets dark I want to show you something, around sunset is fine" ,I could feel his warm breath hit my neck induced small goosebumps trickle all over. Now standing beside me I side eyed him,  "Haha okay I'll be waiting."

Strolling through the streets I spotted a faris wheel standing tall in the distance, I immediately tugged on his shirt," we have to go there!", I pointed up at the faris wheel. Alexander simpered with such a serene expression peering down at me. 

Settled in one of the faris wheel seats we sat facing face to face, his eyes still on me triggered some sensation of Kairoslerosis an unexplainable feeling. Only causing me to faintly shoot up a grin almost turning into a laugh. I tried to look away ,viewing the people coming on board I distracted my focus but I could still see him dreamingly smiling at me from the corner of my eye. Not knowing how to react since I've never been confronted with someone so lovable, almost feeling obligated to stare back. After everyone accompanied us on the faris wheel we began to move at a slow pace then stoppping at random spots in the air. Alexander spoke to me as we observed eachothers' faces, "It's so pretty up here", I added. Quickly urging the feeling that he was going to say something cheesy ,which he did. "Just like you, the sun hitting in your direction looking like an angel", shocked to getting called out basically in my own head to what he had just said. My hands felt like melting candles ,wiping my hands in between my thighs trying to get rid of the sweat. 
He kept his focus on me like if I was the most important thing to him,like a true sports fan watching his favorite game. I felt pleased that I was the one holding onto his full attention.
We ended up enjoying the view from the very top ,taking in the view of the whole fair.
Alexander's P.O.V
*She looks so stunning, her eyes giving off that vibrant glow making the emerald green pop. Her wavy curls swaying with the little wind from the Farris wheel moving at a slow pace. She looks so cute and relieved laughing bringing out the little dimples she had *

I couldn't contain my laughter at what Alexander had just said ,in between sections of me closing my eyes I could visibly see him consistinly staring at me.