Mission Accomplished :Chapter 2

Ava looked over to Alexander's desk because that's where the light switch was.
He had a serious look on his face but his eyes pierced with fire burning.
"Hello. I got the stuff"I smiled trying to ignore the fact that I had revealed his emotions.
He walked over to me with every step he took his shoes would clap onto the hard light gray plain marbled floor.
"You weren't suppose to interact with the imbecile!I pay you to do my request"Alexander strongly confirmed closely leaning in towards my face, as I backed up feeling fear rise up to my chest.
"He caught me and started to speak to me how was I going to let him go snitch me out or ignore him?"I rapidly questioned trying not to tremble with each second that passed by while looking into his infuriatingly eyes.
"Don't. Just don't ,walk away !You need to leave!Get out of my office!" Alexander yelled as he spat closely to my face.
"But -"I mumbled
He faced his back to me as he massaged his scruff.
"Get out of my sight I don't want to look at you!"Alexander screamed as he quickly turned around to look at me with a strong threatening look.
" Before I lose my anger I'll be even more enraged than I already am ,just by looking at you and perceiving that thought!" He continued.
I started to tear up filling my eyes with fog, running towards the door I threw the ring and wrinkled the paper throwing it along with the ring. Aiming them at the bookshelf by the entrance ,I opened the door and ran out letting out my sobbing pulling the door with me, without turning back.
Arriving back to my car, entering and immediately starting it. Pulling out of the driveway, heading to my place.
During the whole drive there I ignored who ever experienced my crying face. Just over thinking ,letting my head fill up with regret and confusion. Causing me to let out more and warmer tears.
Once I got there I slammed the door behind me and ran to my bed. Sitting down on the edge ,glancing down at my feet. Letting my tears run down my cheeks ,every tear that I let out I started to yell. "Why?Why?Why I love him so much but why? Why?"I cried as I let myself fall back onto my bed, staring up at the ceiling.
Trying to hold in my tears I kept my focus on the ceiling. I gripped the covers ,clutching them in my fists. Thinking about him and the first day we met, I started to fall asleep.
My dream
I looked around the beach to see where I was and spotted Steven in a distance, sitting on the sand with his legs stretched out in front of him. Wearing baby blue cargo shorts accompanied by a dark blue dress shirt. With sleeves that stopped mid way of his arm, folded up by the end of his hand.
His hair waving as the air flowed through his hair.
I then looked down feeling as if the ground was opening up and I fell in a enormous gash splitting along the beach floor.
Appearing to be in Alexander's apartment as I examined the room,but Alexander was no where to be found.

I sat there scanning his room ,then I heard the bathroom sink stop running. The door slid open,it was Alexander in his dark thick black business suit ;with a dark navy blue under shirt. A jet black shiny tie that had light reflecting onto it, he looked beautiful as always with his muscular jaw. His tight clothes around his arms, showing off his muscular body.

Alexander then turned over to look at me while adjusting his button on his left arm's sleeve.
I waited for him to speak,he walked over to me keeping his focus on me.
His mouth began to move, "Do you like what you did to me? You disappointed me Ava."
He strictly questioned me ,with no expression to his face.
I looked into his eyes viewing my own reflection through them.
Maintaining his glare at me and I spoke, "No I didn't mean to"the words trembled out of my dry lips.
That's when Steven busted through the door and looked over at us.
Alexander slammed me on the wall knocking over picture frames and pinned me up against the wall.
Giving me the same glare and got closer to my face,"You hurt us"Alexander spoke as Steven stood behind him.I could see him from behind Alexander's left shoulder.
"I'm sorry,sorry I know"I sobbed trying to open my eyes but my eyes fogged up with the tears.
"I didn't want to ever see your face but here you are"Alexander finished.
I just kept on crying my eyes out,that's when I heard a ringing sound coming near the bed.
I tried to look but it got louder ,they didn't seem to hear it or maybe they didn't care. They ignored it as it got louder and I woke up.
I blinked a couple of times distinguishing that I was still in my room. I started getting up to find out what the noise was.
It was my phone,I crawled towards it as I picked it up noticing it was Steven.