Trigger My Nightmare Once Again {Edited}

Hey there you guys!!! I'm feeling a bit better so I can update now!!Sorry about the whole chapter mix up. This is the part two the last chapter I uploaded so yeah... Hope you all enjoy!!!

Trigger Warning: Mention of family death and self harm

Warning : Reader's discretion is advised. This content may not be suitable for all audiences.

•~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•

"Is this really what we've come down to? Devin, I really need your help." He looked down on me with his glowing red eyes.

"How am I to be the one to help? I'm not a psychologist, I'm a medical surgeon."

"But... Nicholas doesn't know... "

"He does know, he's just not telling you. There is a very good reason for that. Some things are better left alone."

"Devin, please. I'm counting on this. I need to know why this keeps happening, and to me especially. Please...I'm begging you. You're my last hope in all of this." I bit my lip, wondering what he'd say in all of this. I needed to know what he meant. The last thing he said to me was that I was just like him... But he doesn't even know who he is. I want to know what and who I am. Why these things seem to only happen to me in this house.

~¤~

Days, maybe weeks, have passed since the doe came from within the confines of her room. The scene played over and over again. She watched as her brother died right before eyes. Blood everywhere. The ambulance sirens sang as the red and white lights flashed over and over again. She sulked in the corner,a mountain of tissues besides her limp body. Bloody scars and cuts littered her body. Nothing but the sound of blaring music filled her ears. Ever since the incident with her and Jeff, she locked herself in her room,lacking showers, food and even sleep.
Nothing could prepare his or her mind for the reaction
(Y/N) had. Her nightmare, the reoccurring one, came back to life.

As she ran to the secrecy of her room, the killer followed close behind,asking her why she was running and why her tears fell so quickly on the ground. The door slammed shut in front of the psychopaths burned eyes. He could only pound at the locked door, repeating the same question.

"What's wrong?"

Hearing his screams through the door only heaved upon her sorrow. She cried her heart's content. Tear after tear,her heart beat fast. It was when her sobs were no more and the killer left for new victims, that her mind went overboard. There was too much going on, too many problems to solve at a time. It was too difficult to keep herself pieced together while the homicidal maniac

Sadly, (Y/N) could not hold the feeling of dread and guilt in much more. Withdrawing the small, shiny object from the confines of her dresser drawer, she felt the tip of the deadly weapon. She began to tear at the soft flesh of her thighs and wrist; thick blood oozing from her frail body. Her salt stained face only held a look of depression. Inside her head, her psyche was slowly dissolving.