Chapter 39 "Life or Death?"

Start from the beginning

The weight of the air is torture

My eyes shot opened for me to be blinded by bright lights, I was in a lab of some sorts. I tried moving again, but everything felt too heavy I was just too weak, my eyelids hurt wanting to fall down.

Psychopathy

"Oh! Hey Max!" A voice I now know, a voice I recognise completely.

Don't know who I am anymore

"Sky?" I tried getting out, but I just mouthed it.

Insanity

""Yep! It's me!" Sky cheerfully replied.

The illusion of ignorance

I soon noticed Sky's appearance, his outfit was cut and blood stained it, he wore no glasses his eyes now glowing golden yellow, "what happened to you?" I choked my eyes closing once more.

Captivity

"I became who I was meant to be like how you became, your true self!" Sky informed.

Why don't you take a chance?

"You're insane." I tried speaking.

Insanity

"No, no, no! You got it all wrong! I'm Herobrine! I'm not insane! I'm Herobrine!" Sky exclaimed.

The weight of the air is torture

I heard something metal clang, "You used to be true." Sky spoke.

Psychopathy

"You used to be you." Sky added.

Don't know who I am anymore

"They fixed you." Sky sneered.

Insanity

"They didn't fix you! They just broke you!" His laugh was louder, it was normal Sky's laugh with just a twist, an insane twist.

The illusion of ignorance

"I can bring back the old you, if you let me." Sky stopped laughing.

Captivity

I tried moving unable to whatsoever, why do I have to be so weak right now!

Try to stop it from corrupting

"What are you going to do?" I tried asking, but only a whisper in a croaky voice came out.

I was never meant to be

"What I just said!" He chuckled, "Are you sad Max?" He asked faking sympathy.

This paintings main centrepiece

"F*ck you." I croaked