œ

Cassie’s POV

I was just getting back from the feed when Niall pulled me into a separate room. 

“What?” I laughed looking at his nervousness. 

“Cassie Jade Evan” he began, his voice shaking. 

“How ever long I live. For how ever long we stay. Ill always be yours” he breathed in and out, as his left knee hit the ground my breathing increased. His hand reached in his back pocket revealing a small red box. 

“Cassie Jade Evan, will you” there was a minute silence before he spoke up. “will you marry me?” were his last words before his shining blue eyes stared into mine desperately for an answer. My hands placed on his cheeks pulling him up to me. I placed a heavy kiss on his lips. 

“Does that answer you?” I mumbled into the kiss, he chuckled placing the ring on my finger. 

“its beautiful” I cried tears forming in my eyes, 

“Lets go join the others?” as we walked in I spotted Zayn, his eyes lit up and he seemed...different? 

“WHAT?” Bethany chirped, I just nodded, her smirk wider than usual. I sat down next to her fiddling with the ring. It was huge. 

“it was my mothers” he whispered in my ear, 

“Were is she” I asked with a massive smile on my face, but soon it faded, “Im sorry” I whispered kissing his cheek. 

“hey has any one seen- oh my god” Terra rushed to me pulling me up off my feet. My smile was a confirmation that I was getting married. 

“We’re planning” bethany butted in, 

“Planning what?” Dani asked her hair rather messy. 

“woah” my eyes widened. She grabbed harry’s beanie that was sitting on the couch. 

“we are planning her wedding” Terra jumped up and down. 

“you're kidding right?” dani laughed adjusting her beanie. I just nodded causing her to squeal. 

*7 months later*

Terra’s POV

Stefan’s growing rate is impressive, he has grown a lot quicker than any other baby in four months. Dani said she needed to speak to us. It was urgent. 

“Guys, I think- im-pre” she began “PREGNANT?” I completely butt in. All of us girls squealed as she hushed us down, 

“Harry doesn't know” she raised her shirt slightly to reveal slightly. 

“How has he not noticed? Because he was going to notice soon, because you know that they grow faster than normal humans, I was only 4 months, how long have you known?” I rambled on. 

“Just a few weeks ago” she shyly spoke to the ground. 

“Just a few more weeks” I smiled a playful smile, 

“I'm scared” her eyes were weary. 

“Don't be, trust me you wont forget a thing” I reassured her. Her smile was interrupted as harry walked into the room. 

“Stay with me” she looked at us all. 

“What?” harry asked concerned his eyebrows furrowing. 

“Harry” dani began, harry was immediately  by her side. 

“Harry, I'm pregnant” she barely whispered. I don't think a human could hear that, 

“This isn't a joke right?” harry sounded pissed off. Her head shook left and right. 

“babe” his voice stern tilting her head up. Weary eyes stared into his. 

“I couldn't be more happier” he smiled. As all of us get up to leave them be, as we were walking out, I saw Niall sitting with Cassie and Stefan, her bump, yes, Cassie is pregnant. 

“So many people are getting pregnant” I sighed, 

“what do you mean? Im like due in a few weeks, and its only me” Cassie rambled on. “uh-uh dani got the bump to” I laughed standing up, 

“what?” … “thats right” was all I said before leaving the room. I bumped into louis, 

“WERE’S STEFAN I CANT FIND HIM ANY WERE” louis panicked. “ssshh” I laughed, “he is in the lounge room with Niall and Cassie” I patted his cheeks.

***************************

Im having serious writers block ugh.

*comment*vote*fan*