ˆ

-Louis POV-

A finger slid across her neck, I ran towards him and pushed him away just as he was about the drop the lighter. Terra was barely breathing. I could hear the rattle in her throat. I walked to carter and I pushed him to the wall. He was slammed into it. I purposely made his hands stick to the wall, he basically held it there with his own force. This was going to take a lot of strength. To kill him. I called Liam over. 

"You can never defeat me. You're a useless, pathetic dick that has no soul." He snapped at me. I tensed. This is what he wanted. 

"We can defeat you. You're the one with no soul you prick. You are hopeless and can’t do a thing. That girl that you at least tried to kill is my soul. So shut up" I spat back at him. Liam grabbed him by the neck and started to pull, Liam got him in headlock and I kicked him in the back causing it to snap. His head flung off. A whole sigh of relief went over to me, 

"That was easier done than expected" Liam said grabbing a lighter. 

"Wait" I said closing the fire. Liam gave me a puzzled look. 

"We need to get Terra out of here" I said, 

"You go, ill take care of this" he said looking at Terra, I nodded and ran over to her fragile body, it was loose, not strong and bold like it was. We all ran out with Liam following behind me. Soon the house went into flames. Ashes everywere. We bolted out and down to our house.

After 5 minutes of running, Cassie, Dani and Bethany had already gotten to the house. I rushed inside with the girl who is barely breathing. The blood was infuriating our senses because we basically share the same blood. 

"Ill get a cloth, someone hold her neck" I said running to the kitchen to get a cloth. Bethany grabbed her neck and holding it lightly. 

"Uh, Louis" bethany spoke. I rushed over to her to see Terra's body coloured and breathing again, sleeping. She was sleeping, but I could hear her body breathing. My hands were shaking as I dropped the cloth. I speed walked towards her grabbing Terra's shoulders. I lightly shook her fragile body. Soon everyone in the room disappeared. 

-Cassie's POV-

Niall took my hand and walked into the stairs to leave Louis and Terra alone. he took my hand and walked into my room, he laid me down on the bed and kissed me softly, they kiss depend as he placed his weight on my body. He started to take my t-shirt off but I shook my head. He nodded and laid down next to me. 

"Sorry" I whispered in a little embarrassment. 

"Don't be" he abruptly answered kissing my cheek. 

"I love you" i stated. 

"I love you to" he kissed my cheek after his words. I laid down into my pillow until i was pulled into Niall’s arms. I fell asleep, and thats were i wanted to be forever. This is were I will be forever.