Thank you all for reading!

======

I got home and chucked everything down on the kitchen bench, I had no time for study cause all I wanted to do was Skype terra.

“MUM IM HOME” I yelled, there was no answer. That’s odd,

“MUM?” There was still no answer. What the actual hell? I checked the fridge; I walked around the counter top towards the fridge. I stopped when I saw blood. No, it can’t be. No. she isn’t dead. I can’t lose her like I lost my dad.

-Flash back-

I was 6 years old,

“Daddy?” I asked. He burst through the door with a knife. I screamed and ran behind the couch.

“DOMINIC.” I heard my mum scream. She screamed even louder, I put my hands over my ears trying to block it out. “Dominic.” She whispered,

“Don’t hurt her” she said looking at me behind the couch, I had a little bit of my head peeking around the couch to see what was happening.  Dada had a massive smirk on his face. He raised the knife and held it to mumma’s neck.

“DADDY STOP. DADDY” I cried. He lowered it lower to her stomach. Before I knew it he slid the side of it open, before I could blink mum was on the ground passed out. I think dad just realised what he had done. He dropped the knife and ran to the kitchen grabbing the phone; he dialled a number, “AMBULENCE. NOW. HURRY. SHES IN DANGER PLEASE COME.” He yelled before hanging up. He yelled and threw the phone to the ground; he picked the knife up again. I was petrified. I held the knife to his neck. “NO DADDY STOP” I yelled, he slid it across his thro-

-End of flashback-

I opened my eyes. I couldn’t think about it any longer, but that’s not the only reason why I snapped out of the flashback. The door slammed shut. Mum? I rushed over to the door, it flew open revealing someone running down the street, there was a blood trail from where he was running. Good one smart ass - But I had to find out where he was going...

I followed the trail, the trail way fading away the more they kept running. It started to get cold. The wind was chilly. My hair was blowing in different ways. I kept shaking my head to get it out of my face. I saw the boy stop for a second. I tried to get a better look; I was walking with my head down so no one could see me. I turned the corner. And once I had finally looked up. But I was looking up to a bunch of trees that went on for ages. The man/boy/killer/whoever he was was just standing by a tree. I heard a few more voices, what was happening? I tried to get a closer look as they walked further into the woods. (A/N: woods in England? Who cares….it’s a story!) I came across a dark alley way, NO WAY. I’m not going in there. No. I turned around. I walked about 4 steps and I heard a scream. It wasn’t just any scream, it was Terra’s scream. “TERRA” I yell getting closer to the alley way. I took a deep breath in before making my way towards the alley way. I walked down it, there were spiders covering the roof of the alley way, I got to the end. I saw 5 boys standing in a circle around someone, I looked closely, I couldn’t see anything, and the moonlight was the only light provided. Making it rather difficult. I’m sorry terra, if that’s even you. I turned around and walked into something hard. Hard like stone. It caused me to fall to the ground. I fell backwards hitting my head on the ground. I prompt myself up on my elbows and held my hand. I looked at what I walked into. I freaked out and pushed myself away from him. He had curly hair that sat on the side of his hea- wait “you're Har-“I was cut off “Harry” he said with a smirk. His eyes were dark read, and he had blood on the side of his mouth. No- he can’t be- vampires don’t exist. “You don’t know that” he said. “kno-w wha-what” I stutter.