ø

Dani’s POV

As the burning liquid went down my throat I looked up to see everyone else already swigging down a beer or in the case of us girls. The red cups. “Competion?” Cassie raised her eyebrows at me. 

“You're on” I smirked. As the liquid was being poured into the red plastic cups. 

“on 3” I raised my glass to hers to make it even, 

“1” she began 

“2” I added 

“3” with that we began to skull down the burning liquid. Her cup hit the rock as I was just finished. 

“Damn” I coughed putting my cup down. 

“Someone's here to see you” she smirked looking behind me.

“Hey” harry smirked. He is clearly drunk. 

“Hey babe” I smiled. His hands snaked around my waist pulling me onto his lap. 

“You ok?” I laughed at his unsteadiness, 

“Im fine, your just blurry” he whispered into my ear kissing it slightly. 

“lets go for a swim” his voice challenging, 

“harry, you're drunk” … 

“So” his voice raspy. 

“Bring the drink” he mention just as I was about to put my cup down, as my other hand placed in his he was already running to the water. I immediately let go needed to take my spare top off not wanting to get that one wet. “whats the time?” I asked ripping the fabric over my head, 

“Probably 1” he was already in the water with his shirt off. My feet were paddling in the water not wanting to go in. As I was walking I tripped and fell fast first, 

“Great, just what I wanted” I sighed wiping the wet hairs off my face. I felt a pair of lips on mine, a soft delicate kiss was shared between us. His eyes were dark and gloomy. 

The water was lit by the moon shine, his hands placed on my lower back as he began to get lower. 

“Harry” I warned. 

“Stop” I whispered. His hands changed back to my back as his lips came in contact with my neck kissing slightly, it began to get rougher. I wanted to stop, but I couldn't. 

“Harry” I moaned softly my fingers fisting his curls slightly, I felt his fangs grave over my skin slightly causing me to whimper slightly. There was a piercing feel in my neck. 

“Harry” I asked pulling away feeling dizzy. 

“What the hell did you do?” I asked grabbing my neck wincing in pain. 

“what was that?” I asked looking down and seeing blood on my hands. His eyes glommed red as his nose flared. Oh no. My head fell back as I felt myself being carried to shore.

Harry’s POV

I carried her body to the ground around the fire, funny, her body felt warm again. Everything was still fuzzy but I was able to know what was going on. Suddenly all our noses could smell the scent of a human, our eyes all made contact and we were out for blood. It smelt close, but I couldn't see it anywhere, suddenly all out eyes made contact with Dani, no. How. Louis pronounced towards her inhaling deeply. Suddenly Liam was pulling louis off of her. Throwing him to Niall, her scent was infuriating my nose, 

“How the ff did this happen? Her pulse is normal human like” Liam commented. 

“AND ITS PISSING ME OFF” Louis yelled. 

“LOUIS STOP” Terra screamed making louis face go soft. 

“Do we think we can change her back?” I asked pissed off with myself. “should we go home” Liam commented. We all nodded and headed for the car, knowing all of us were a bit tipsy. Well there goes a perfect night. As I placed Dani in the boot, I really had no other choice without one of us killing her. 

“What have I done” I mumbled to myself. 

“Yeah, what have you done” Cassie's irritated voice stood next to me. “what?” I asked slightly confused my head pounding. 

“If she doesn't wake up, I swear ill kill you with my bare hands” she threatened. 

“Listen here you bitch” I whisper-yelled grabbing her by the neck. 

“That girl is my life. I will kill myself with my bare hands if she doesn't wake up” my grip getting tighter. 

“Thats what you said about me” she said

 I slammed her head onto the boot making a thud. I grabbed her by the hair and pulled her face to mine. 

“Don't try to act tough, your pathetic, worthles-” I was cut off by Niall forcing me to the ground. 

“WHAT THE HELL” he yelled in my face. 

“STOP” Cassie yelled. Somehow Niall just stood up and walked to the car.

“Get in” he demanded. She stumbled towards him getting in.

Niall’s POV

Once we reached the house I had unfinished business with harry. But as we got inside, it was dark and we weren't alone. I got the dining area and there sat the familiar Zayn.