¬

-Terra’s POV-

Today was the day we fight. Cassie had argued for them us to fight, but Niall wouldn’t let her. So she arranged for her and Niall to go to higher grounds. “they’re here” Liam stated. Just as he said that newborns were rushing from the trees. 

They began running at us, we would duck and rip them from limb to limb. My body got shoved to the ground and I let out a groan, my arms were being held tightly behind my back whist someone was pulling hard at my hair. The pain all stopped when they were shoved back, I got up and saw Louis looking very angry as he held the guy down on the floor, I got to him and ripped his head from his body.

——— 

the fight was hectic.

We won, we actually one! It was a fight that I had been waiting for in forever.

I was born to be a vampire seriously. I used every trick I could do and it was so funny teleporting and seeing them freak out when suddenly I appeared behind them…

-Niall’s POV-

The tree’s twitched. I breathed in through my nose to inhale Kyla’s scent. I could see her thick curly hair sticking out from the tree’s. I caught her attention and ran straight to Cassie. I pushed her up against the wall to have a pair of hands rip me from her. My back straight into the ground. “KYLA DON’T” I viciously yelled. I super sped over to her and pulled her to the ground. I sat on top strangling her before she pushed me off. She was standing on my wrists so I couldn’t move, her hands pushed hard onto my neck, this was painful, but bearable. Just then, for that split second I felt her removed from me, to turn around and see her tackling Cassie, I grabbed her by the neck and held tightly. Cassie got off the ground and dead legged her. She fell the ground on her knees. I smirked and looked at Cassie who took replaced her hands with mine. She pulled lightly before ripping her head off in a flash. I took out my lighter and burnt her into pieces.

400 words that little tiny chapter was. Wow lauren. Wow.I have no idea anymore