More than just happy endings

Harry's POV

A few weeks later everything went pretty fine. I was so happy with my life.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

I woke up to sun on my skin. I smiled, my eyes still closed

"Good morning Louis"

No one answered

"Louis?"

Still no answer. I opened my eyes to see his bed empty. I straightened up and looked around as I felt something bounce on my bed. My head snapped around to see Louis sitting on the other side of my bed.

"Hi curly"

"Louis you scared me!" I complained laughing

"Well sorry, but let's get up I want to take you somewhere"

I groaned and fell back into my covers, not wanting to get up as I felt cold air on my legs. I opened my eyes again to see Louis standing there with my blanket in his hands. His face held a grin.

"Louis you're evil"

Louis still grinned.

"Get up Harry or I'm gonna be late"

In that moment I saw what he was wearing. He was wearing his uniform for the aquarium.

"You gonna take me to the aquarium?"

"Exactly and it's a date so dress in something nicer than your pyjamas"

I finally made my way out of bed and yawned

"Finally" Louis smiled

"Dot I get a kiss?" I just answered

I felt Louis' lips on mine as I closed my eyes. It felt so good and I knew I made the right decision. We stood there just sweet kissing, his arms wrapped around my waist as he moved his lips with mine. Louis' phone rang but we just ignored it bit after a while we couldn't ignore it because it kept ringing. Louis sighed and loosened his grip around my waist.

"It's dad, he's waiting outside to take us to the aquarium. I would drive myself but my car needs to be fixed. It wouldn't start up yesterday."

He quickly kissed me on my lips and threw some clothes at me.

"As much I'd like to take you in your boxers, I bet my dad and the other people in the aquarium wouldn't be that excited"

I chuckled and got into the clothes he threw at me. It was basically just a pair of dark jeans and a plain White shirt. I sceptically looked at him, remembering his words of dressing nice. Louis just looked at me.

"Gosh Harry I love you so much"

"I love you too, but I think we should go, your dad gets impatient" I answered, pointing to his phone hitch was blinking again.

We quickly got downstairs, not wanting him to wait any longer and got in the car.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

we were at the aquarium and Louis basically showed me the whole place. I smiled at how excited and proud he was. After half an hour of fishes and plants we were in some kind of corridor. It was dark and in front of us was a glass pane which was enlightened. A lot of fishes were inside since the basin was really big. It was like a whole underwater world. I was fascinated. After a while I saw Louis smiling at me

"You like it?"

"It's fantastic! It's like an own world! No wonder why you love it so much."

Louis finger interlaced with mine

"And would you.. Like to swim with them?"

I looked at him in disbelief

Louis chuckled and tugged me to some stairs.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"You really think that's a good idea?"

I was in front of a diving suit, still hesitating to put it on. Louis was already dressed in it

"I mean a shark was in there!"

I defended myself as Louis chuckled at me

"Harry it's a cat shark, he's more afraid of you than you are of him"

"Ya sure" I mumbled as I put on the diving suit. Louis dragged me to stairs again before I could protest.

We now were at the top of the basin. It was really big and it was open so we could get in. Without hesitation Louis jumped in, scaring some fishes away.

"Come in curly, you'll love it!"

"Nah, I'll just watch you first"

Louis nodded and swam some other rounds. After a while he came to me.

"You gonna help me out?"

I held out my had for him, not seeing the grin he held on his face. Before I could think Louis took my hand and pulled at it. I lost my balance and fell into the water. When I got back up I saw Louis laughing.

"Louis I hate you!" I yelled at him bit couldn't stop myself from laughing too. Louis swam towards me and leaned over to kiss me. Short before his lips touched mine I tugged my hand in the water and spilled it on him. I giggled and swam away quickly. Louis was a better swimmer than me so he reached me pretty fast.

We fooled around in the water and the fishes swam around us and it was the most amazing experience in my life and I was so happy to make it with the guy I loved.

When we got out of the water and grabbed a towel Louis grabbed in my hand and I leaned over to kiss him

"This is so gay", Louis giggled

"I don't even care", I whispered and he kissed me.

And just when I thought it couldn't get any better..

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"boys can you come down please?"

I tipped on Louis shoulder

"Lou, you're dad's calling"

Louis plugged out his headphones and followed me downstairs. I have no idea what Steve wants, it's probably time for dinner, I didn't really look at the clock.

When we entered the living room there was champagne on the side table and the room was dark, except a few candles. Red roses were in a vase and my mum had tears streaming down her face. I seriously had no idea what was going on.

"Mum?"

I carefully touched her, she was smiling but crying

"Ugh dad, seriously?"

Louis rolled his eyes and Steve laughed.

"Guys I think it's official. I.. I just asked Anne to marry me!"

My eyes went to the ring on my mums finger. I hadn't seen it.

"And?" Louis asked his dad

"I said yes"

I've never seen my mum so happy. And in the moment Louis grinned and touched my back and I turned around to hug him and also Steve and mum hugged me, I realised

We're gonna be a family, it's all gonna be okay.

A/N: hi guys! First of all I'm so sorry the update took so long, it's my fault I'm sorry! And second, Mayra and I decided to end this story here for now. We loved writing it so much and you guys are amazing! We are so thankful for every single read, vote and comment. And if you maybe want us to continue writing, leave us some ideas, maybe for this one, maybe for a new one and we'll think about it. We love you so much!

Xx Paula