Things get serious

A/N: Hi. So actually Paula should've written this chapter but since she's on vacation w/o wifi (yeah sad story) I, Mayra, have written it. Just wanted to let you know. Hope you still enjoy it.

Oh and btw would be cool if you'd leave us some some feedback. We wanna know what people think. Thank you :)x

-------------------------------------------------------

Harry's POV

So basically Louis was gone. Don't ask me where. My mum was doing purchase and me and Louis' dad were alone in the house. It was the first time since their move that is has been quiet in this house because nobody was yelling at each other and nobody was talking. I stayed in my room listening to music and I didn't know what Louis' dad did. The idea came in my mind that I could watch old photos and stuff. If it was a good idea was not what I thought about. So I turned my laptop on and searched for the folder called 'family' which I made before the divorce. There were old videos and photos in it of family events or just us three. I took a look at one where I lay in the middle of my parents on the couch. I was about twelve I think. This is one of my favorite pictures ever of us. Tears started to fill my eyes already. Then I saw one where my mum stands right behind me with her arms wrapped around me. Me with a bright smile on my face. Tears were running down my face because this happy family didn't exist anymore. I clicked on a video without a name since I didn't know what it was. When I saw what it I put my hand before my mouth to stop me from crying more and more. It was a video from my 14th birthday. We, my parents, my grandparents and my godfather, sat around the fire. Dad with his guitar. He started playing and mum and me sang a song together. I loved those family moments where we just sat all together and sang and talked and laughed and were just being free for this one moment. We didn't do things like that since the divorce of my parents. And I fucking miss it. I wanted my old family back. To stop myself from crying I closed my laptop and calmed a little down with listening to music. When I was hungry I went downstairs to grab some food and I saw Louis' dad lying on the couch. He did absolutely nothing. The tv was off. There wasn't any music or stuff. He was just lying there thinking.

"Do you want something to eat as well?" I asked him and interrupted his thoughts.

"Hm? What?" he asked confused.

"I just wanted to know if you want to eat something, too?"

"Yeah would be nice."

I went to the kitchen and made us toast with sour cream and jelly. I love those toast. I could eat them all day. After I finished I went back to the living room and handed Steve a plate with toast.

"So what were you thinking about?" I tried to start a conversation.

"Oh you know. Just things that happened the past days. And..."

"And what?"

"And I thought about if I did the right decision. You know with moving here. Against Louis' will. Louis is no one who is flexible. And he won't except things just because someone else want them. He has his own and if he has his point he won't let someone else tell him otherwise. He's very stubborn and I knew that before but it was never as bad as it is now. The only person he didn't treat that way was his mum. But unfortunately that's over."

"I..." I thought about telling Steve that I found Louis crying before but I wasn't sure if it would be good. Steve had enough stress with Louis and if he would ask Louis after it he would just scream at his dad again. But if I tell him about the crying then maybe he would understand Louis a bit more and he would probably know the reason for all this.

"Do you want to tell me something?"

"Erm... Yes k- kinda. Please don't tell Louis that I told you?"

"Deal, so?"

"When I went upstairs in our room earlier I found Louis lying in the bet crying. Curled up into a ball. He tried to yell at me but instead he cried even harder. He wanted me to leave but I just stood there in shock because that's obviously not the way I know him. When I didn't left he decided to leave. And that's the reason why he's away. I just hope that he's ok." I saw a different face expression Steve's face but he wasn't very shocked or disappointed or something.

"Don't worry. Louis isn't the type of guy that does something to himself when he's like that. He'd rather does something to others but not even this is how he acts. His cause was really just to be alone I think. That's why he left. And yeah sure I'm worried about him, too. But I broke the habit of always search for him because it's not the first time that he ran away. But he always comes back."

"So you're not mad at me?"

"No not at all." he said and suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello?" Steve picked it up. I couldn't here who was on the phone so I just watched and waited. Suddenly Steve's face expression changed. Suddenly he was worried. Suddenly he was sad, very sad.

"Yeah thanks. We're on our way." was the last thing he said and put back.

"Harry, c'mon. We have to go!" he said while grabbing his jacket and key. He went to the door and I went after him still not knowing what was wrong.

"Steve, what's wrong?" I asked when we stepped into the car. He started the car and started explaining: "Your mum had a car crash. She's in hospital now."

"What? But it's nothing serious, is it?" I got worried really really fast. Though I didn't know if it was that serious but the tears already started forming in my eyes.

"I don't know. They didn't tell me what's wrong on the phone. They just told me about the car crash. Here please try to call Louis." he said in hectic and handed me his phone. I searched for Louis in his contacts and called the number.

"He doesn't pick up." I said.

"Try one more time." and I tried one more time. But it was the same.

"Still nothing."

"Then please just text him that it's very important and that he should come to the hospital." I literally spammed Louis with messages because I couldn't concentrate to get this one thing straight. Finally we reached the hospital. We literally ran in and asked at the reception for mum. They told us to wait until the doctor comes. So we sat there, in shock and sadness, waiting for some information.