Just another girlfriend

Louis' POV

"Louis" I heard my dad screaming. "Coming" I said and went downstairs to the kitchen where my dad was already making meal. He was well dressed and I wondered why there were flowers on the table and w- "Why are there three tables dad?" I asked him with a confusing look.

"Well, my girlfriend will come to join us. She wants to get to know you." Great. Again one of dads 'girlfriends'. If you can call it girlfriends because usually if he talks about his girlfriend we're speaking about 25 year old blond students or something. Once he even had a girlfriend younger than me. And that's disgusting. And I got used to just ignore them. I mean they could be my sisters.

I just sat down on the chair where I always sit. It rang on the door. "Louis, could you please open the door since I have to finish the meal." "Yeah" unwillingly I stood up and opened the door. Out the door there was a lady who gave me confusing looks because of my surprising expression. The woman had black hair, wasn't even that thin and had a few folds. It actually seemed like he found a woman in his age. "Hello. I suppose you're Louis." "Erm yes." I stuttered and stepped away from the door so she could come in. I leaded her to the kitchen where my dad just finished the meal. "Wow Anne. You look stunning." My dad complimented her. "Thanks" Anne said. My dad pulled the chair back so Anne could sit on it. Then he also sat down. "So you already got to know my son Louis" my dad asked her. "Yeah he's quite nice. He gave me a confusing look though." She answered. "Yeah because... Lets just say I haven't expected a woman like you." I tried to paraphrase. "What do you mean with that?" Anne asked me. "He's just joking" my dad said nervous. "Well, usually he's not dating woman in his age. That's all." I told her. "Oh ok. But it doesn't matter for me because I love your dad the way he is because he is wonderful." Anne said and looked at my dad. My dad took her hand and said "And I love her because she's a gorgeous woman." Urgh. How I hate it when my dad has girlfriends. He always acts like a teenager having his first kiss or something. It's so embarrassing. I'm curious how long this relationship will last.

After the meal I went to my room and watched tv thinking about this new "girlfriend". Since my dad always had younger woman it's kind of strange for me. I just don't know how to act around her. And if she's really dads age she might have children herself. Oh hopefully not because I hate people. Especially teenager who think they're something special. But it didn't matter, did it? This relationship won't last longer than all the others.

My thoughts got interrupted by the beep of my phone. A SMS popped up on the screen: 'Party @ Jake's house 2night. -Tess'. Tess was my best friend and I know her since three years now. I looked at her message while thinking about what I should reply. Hm maybe a party would be a good distraction. So I decided to go to the party and wrote: 'I'll come. c u there.x -Lou'.

I put my music on and went to my wardrobe. I wanted to find ou what to wear. After a long time of searching I finally found the right outfit. I went for the classical dark skinny jeans and a white t-shirt with v-neck with dark red patterns on it. After I finished doing my hair I grabbed my key and my phone and ran downstairs straight through the door which had two reasons. One, probably Anne is still here and I didn't want to see her and my dad making out or something and two, my dad couldn't stop me from going away. I just called "I'm at Jake's party" and went outside quickly so my dad couldn't forbid me to go.

I started my car and the radio started playing. Tik tok by Kesha was on which brought me in a party mood.

When I arrived at Jake's house there already were a lot of people. I went around hoping to find someone I know... Like some of my friends or someone. I was a little bit lost since Jake's house was pretty huge until I found Tess and a few of our other friends standing at a table talking and drinking. I joined them after I got me a drink, too.

Later we played things like truth or dare and a lot of drink games. We all were drunk so nobody cared.

I woke up with a huge headache. It took a few minutes to realise where I was and what happened. I was in my bed. I was at the party last night. And I was drunk. Ugh. I hate hangovers. I felt like I just want to sleep forever.