Moods keep changing

A/N: Hey guys, it's Mayra. I just want let you know that I had to do a POV change in this chapter bc it just fitted better. Sorry if its confusing. Just wanted to let you know in case you wonder. So there's also a short Harry POV.

P.S.: PLEASE COMMENT SOMETHING. WE WANT FEEDBACK. LIKE DO YOU LIKE THE STORY, DON'T YOU LIKE THE STORY, WHAT DON'T YOU LIKE, WHAT DO YOU LIKE OR ANYTHING YOU WANT. OK. HAVE FUN :)

--------------------------------------

Louis' POV

Harry seemed pretty happy when I told him that Tess invited us to a party.

"The party is tomorrow. We gonna rock that party!" I said and laughed.

"Well, ok." He said and laughed, too.

I was still in bed so I stood up to go to the bathroom.

"See you then, curly. Gonna take a shower now."

"Have fun." Harry yelled after me and though I was already out of the room I could tell that he was smiling with the most sarcastic face he could make and those little dimples and the sparkles in his eyes. I just rolled my eyes and went to the bathroom.

After I finished showering I grabbed my towel, wrapped it around my waist and went out.

Harry's POV

I just lay on my bed with my phone since Louis was showering. I kind of liked the way Louis and I treated each other now. We went on really well. It's like we knew each other since a couple of years now. I was bored so I went on Facebook and decided a stalk a few people what I kinda like to do, don't ask me why. Suddenly the idea came in my mind to check out Tess' profile because I literally know nothing about her. I typed in "Tess" and she already were in the suggestions. Her profile picture were her while she's sitting at the beach in bikini. Then I checked the other photos and on one or another I also found Louis. I would've send her a friend request but I was too shy since the last statement Louis told her was probably that he hates me.

My thoughts were interrupted by the door being opened. I changed my position from lying into sitting on the bed. Louis stepped in and what I saw let my mouth fall open. He was naked except for the towel that was wrapped around his waist. His wet hair fell all over the place but still lay perfect. His body was perfectly formed. His chest and stomach was wonderful trained. A little little six pack but not too much. Like I said he looked perfectly f- wait. Stop thinking this way Harry. Why would you care what Louis' body looks like. It's just a normal body no big deal, isn't it?

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Louis laughed and caught me starring at him.

"Er... Erm." I tried to smile but I was pretty ashamed.

Louis went to his wardrobe and put out boxers. And then, then he just took off the towel and throwed them on his bed. He stood there. Naked. Louis. I mean everything I saw was his back and holy fuck. This butt. THIS BUTT. Perfectly formed like all the rest of his body and big but beautiful in some way. I don't know if you could call an ass beautiful but that was basically what I thought. It wasn't that I saw much of him naked but only the thought of Louis being naked like right next to me was weird. And suddenly something happened. I didn't know why and I didn't want it to happen. But something in my jeans got hard. Oh wait it was my dick. I wanted to make it stop but I couldn't. I sat there pretty strained and everything that went through my head was "put those fucking closes on Louis Tomlinson! Make it stop". And he started to dress. Thanks god.

Louis' POV

When I came in the room Harry starred at me as if he never saw a half naked guy. Well, actually I thought it was a bit funny to be honest but I didn't really care. After I finished dressing we both heard my dad yell. So we went downstairs.