Where I Belong- Singing Like Mariah

My limo stopped in front of this big blue brick building I opened the limo drawer and put two drug needles in my boots carefully hid em then took a shot of Blood Vodka, put my shades on and got out the limo and walked up to the guard he looked at my lips curved into a evil smirk he looked down “Fifteen dollars to get in Miss prostitute,"He said I put my hands on his cheek “First of all I'm not a damn prostitute I'm a Sexy women that would like you to get the hell out of my way,"I compelled him he nodded and got out my way and I walked into the club.

I sat at a booth and looked around him last year I had a boy this time I wanna do girl I got up, and walked threw the crowd I grabbed a tequila shot and drunk it this one girl caught my attention she had black hair and a yellow dress on well maybe me and Henry can tag team, I smirked and walked threw the crowd near her and started on this guy in front of her he touched on my hips I swayed them and the girl tapped me I looked at her “Hi I'm Zena,”She said I smirked and danced with her “Dawn Ford,”I said grabbing another tequila from the Tray “Nice meeting you too, Um do you wanna go to the bar,”She said over the loud music “Yeah," I replied back we made our way to the bar I order five shots.

“Killer Outfit Dawn,”She said

I smiled and looked at her “Thanks, hey say do you wanna have some real fun,”I said she smiled “Yeah why not,”She said, I could tell this was gonna be a sweet, we got in the I slickly I put the needle in her and she gasped but relaxed that's how you know it worked out well, I gave her drink she drunk it all then giggled I smiled the driver stopped and opened up my door Henry was waiting “There you are what took you so long just to bring her here,”He said I laughed and grabbed her took her out the car she looked at me then him “Is he you-,” He cut her off and scooped her up and we dashed to my room .

Henry was on my bed with Zena on top of her kissing her and taking of her clothes I went in my closet and took off my clothes until I was naked I put on my red silk lingerie dress and walked out and closed my closet door Henry had her in the covers while he was eating her out her moans were loud so I closed the door and turned off the lights and put my phone on the nightstand I was really bored so I started kissing her and feeling in her, me and Henry started kissing after Zena fell asleep, he was kissing my on my neck, it felt good when he was between my legs.

“Ah,"I moaned

His hands touched my skin as he fucked me hard I was scratching his back and moaning in his ear I could feel him in me I was about to cum he started grinding in me perfect “Harder, Harder, Harder,” I moaned he moaned in my ear and licked my neck I was turned all the way on as he fucked me harder “Yes, Yes, Aaahh,”I moaned loudly he bit me “AAAHHHH,” I moaned loudly it was all pleasure that I was feeling we traded places I was riding him hard making me have multiple Orgasms, my legs were trembling I felt the hot liquid come out of me, my breast was bouncing up and down as I was F*****G him, I was moaning his name it was a pleasure in every touch our movement he sucked on my neck as my eye's turned gold “Right there, right there,”I moaned he smoothed his stroke and our breathing were heavy he started going fast I had orgasm “Henry slower Ah go slower,”I moaned, he slowed down I clutched his back tightly he moaned darkly I arched my back, Gosh it fill like I'm on Ecstasy, I was shaking and weak he started kissing my lower body then I could fell his breathing down there it turned me on I felt a spark go threw my lower stomach as his tongue started licking I moaned softly “Mmmmm,”He moaned.

As he sucked on it my feet was balled up squeezing the sheet I moaned as his tongue played with my clit I was sweating like bullets I was losing my breath cause of how awesome his tongue game is his hands were like a feather running across my skin, my hand was clutching his dark blue soft hair I arched my back and moaned like an angel as he did tricks with his tongue, my hand clutched the sheets “Aaahh,”I moaned loudly I squeezed my eyes shut and moaned loudly I started panting and moaning before he stopped licking .

He started kissing my belly all the way up to my lips I moaned softly, his hands was on my waist and started kissing my neck “I had a great time with you Venus would you like to do this some other time,”He said I moaned in response he looked at me before kissing me so I licked his neck “Sure anytime,”I said sexual I was tired “Goodnight Venus,”He said before getting off of me and taking Zena and turned off my light I dozed off as soon as the door closed.

Today I've been trying to focus on one book so I think it's just this book that I'll really focus on💋💋💋😘😃😘💯👊💋👊💋💋🍷🍷👊✌✌💋.