Restless

Venus POV

Ten years later

February 14, 2027

2:00PM

Jack and Theo and Raven chased me I almost fell while they chased me threw the castle I ran out of the palace they and they followed me I ran threw the fields Jack was mostly in front of the twins so I did a trick I teleported in the palace and ran I checked to see if anyone was behind me and no one was behind me then I bumped into some one I fell hard to the ground I felt my skull cracked I let a yelp I felt a little light headed I got up and saw blood I felt the back of my head and I was bleeding I saw a dark figure with red eyes I covered my mouth from screaming I felt a hand on my shoulder I turned around and saw Mason.

"Miss Venus are you okay," He said

"Yes I'm fine I just slipped and fell," I said

"Come on let's get you to King Jack," He said

"I'm fine ," I said

I got up and almost collapsed put Mason caught me "Miss Venus your bleeding I think it would be best if you sit down," He said

Then I walked up the stairs and opened the door I felt something drip down my face I went in the bathroom and got in the shower blood dropped from my head it sting a little bit I grabbed the wall and healed my head when I got done I put on my robe and slippers and walked out the room my hair was a little bit sore Raven ran towards me and hugged me.

"Mommy are you okay," She said

"Yes, baby why wouldn't I be," I said

"I smelt your blood," She said

"I just felt hard on the ground that's it," I said

I hugged up the ten year old girl and I saw Chrissy with Theo and Jack, they all had ice cream in there hand I laughed at how Raven was jealous I snapped my finger making Raven have a big carton of ice cream.

"Thanks mommy," She said

"Hey that's not fair dad she gets a big carton of ice cream," Theo said

"Stop whining boy," Jack said

I snapped my fingers making Theo and Chrissy have the same carton as Raven .

"Thanks mom," Theo said excited

"Hey what about me," Jack said

"You have a bigger treat but I have to give the kids one more gift before I give you your Valentine's gift," I said

I snapped my fingers making Raven and Chrissy have a blue and purple necklace and Jack and Theo have a black and red ring Raven jumped up and excitement I snapped my fingers again making all of them have a bigger rooms.

"You guys might want to go check out your rooms," I said

They all ran to there rooms I took Jacks hand and led him in the room once he shut the door he took off his clothes and he grabbed my and picked me and slammed me against the wall he took off my robe and kissed my neck my hands touch his upper back he slipped inside me I moaned and leaned my head and kissed him and I rocked my hips and only made my day better.

"Touch me harder,"I moaned loudly

" I will,"He said

He dashed us to the bed He kisses my neck as he went full speed on me my moans echoed my head was spinning my legs was going crazy and my climax was about to burst and one more stroke and my body was in flames but he never stopped I felt the liquid come out he just smiled .

"Want me to go fast," He said

"I...thought...we're...already...going...fast," I moaned

"No this is just medium," He whispered

He went vampire speed my screams was like a melody to his ears I felt like crying he laid on my body as he made love to my body.

"I love you so much Jackie," I moaned

"I love you very much to V," He said

"Then make me scream," I whispered

He chuckled and breathed on my breath "V let me get a breath first and I'll do as you ask," he said

He laid there for a second then went back into action but even faster than vampire speed he gripped the wall and let out a moan while I was screaming his name my hair was drained in sweat his hair was to I put my hand in his hair and kept it there until he hit my sweet spot I screamed loud my fist clutches the sheets my legs was arched up and my toes were curled and shaking I felt weak he did over this time I was in heat I knew I was going to be walking funny he finally stopped he pulled out I let a gasp of air out to be kissed me and laid down my breathing was fast and Jack just put the covers over me and we fell asleep.

The rest is on Venus and the Kings so goodbye and hope you guys like the last chapter.💋💋💋💋✌✌✌