I Love You Jack

Venus POV

I sat up and looked at Jack and smirked "Who said I wanted my clothes on Jackie,"I said huskily he looked surprised I smirked he laid back I climbed on top and whispered in his ear.

"We don't have to tell anyone right,"I whispered

"Only if you sleep with me when we get back to the Palace then it will be our little secret,"He whispered huskily I was turned on so much I kissed him passionately, he sat up but we were still kissing he lifted me up my legs wrapped around his waist he place me on the bed and then took of his clothes in second he got under the cover's with me, he was on top I was on bottom I could feel his tip rubbing up and down my slit I kissed and when I did I guess that set him off he unwrapped my towel and sucked on my I moaned and rubbed my hands in his hair I bit my lip when he bit it his was making me wet but Jack kept my breast in his mouth.

"Jack make love to me,"I moaned

He stopped and licked in between my breast all the way to lips he bit my lip I moaned.

"I want you V please just let me have you to myself,"He said I looked at him and brought my face to his and kissed his neck "I will be yours just make love to me,"I moaned he took that as a yes and kissed me his tip kept rubbing up and down I wanted it in me Jack sucked on my neck I kissed Jack neck again and again hew moaned in my ear I kissed his cheek and then his lips he then stuck it in me I couldn't take it I screamed in pleasure "Go fast very fast please,"I moaned loudly he then went very fast my body was vibrated which made me hold him close to me he grinded on me he started it going slow but sticking it in me dip which made me arch my back my breast touched his chest hard I closed my eye's as he stroke me slow then my head was tilted to look at him I opened my eye's his eye's were beautiful red I moaned .

"Jack I love you so much I missed your touch I want you,"I moaned he kisses me and licked my tongue I moaned he pulled away slowly and looked at me I held onto his back as he kept stroking "I wanted you to V I always have,"He said I felt my walls tense up "It's coming Jack go fast,"I moaned as he went fast my body was sweaty I was shaking when I cum Jack kept going fast my hair was drained my face was on facing Jack face he was sweating I kissed him and moaned he did to when I laid my head on the pillow Jack went hard, harder to make the bed break I was now screaming in pleasure my legs shaking crazy while he thrust so hard into me I was now crying in pleasure Jack wiped them.

"Why are you crying,"He said

"You making feel so good dumbass,"I giggled he chuckled and kissed me he struck me in the very best spot I screamed Jack's name are body was slippery I felt him touching my body I moaned loudly as he thrust in harder and dip so dip I felt like I was going to die right then there when he slowed down I was very wet down there, he grabbed my hands and put them above my head and kissed me hard once he was done his finger trailed down until it rubbed against my bud I moaned he softly rubbed it I moaned then he went faster I started moaning like crazy my when he was done I kissed him his chest pressed against mine while he slipped inside me again I was holding his hand as he kept thrusting inside I couldn't take it anymore I wanted more.

"Jack Ahhh Jack AHHHHH,"I screamed he pounded me hard and harder I was having all kinds of Orgasm's for him "V I want you,"He said I screamed in passion then he stopped "Please don't stop Jack I want more of it I-I need you,"I moaned he kissed me and grinded me and pounded me more my thighs were shaking I was now crying again it felt so fucking great how could anybody resist his cock.

I was wore out I couldn't move Jack stopped and laid down and we fell asleep.

Alright peps it's so tragic that Prince died so I dedicate that song for him Love Ya Prince R.I.P 👼👼👼👼👼👼💋💋💋👑👑🎸🎸🎤🎤🎹🎷🎻🎺.