Sorry

Venus POV

Dreaming

I was sorry for doing that to Jack very I snapped my finger's so I was in my room I was sitting on my old dusty bed my long dark blue hair covered my solid golden eyes and my tears I haven't ever got no sleep Jasperretta was in Raven's old Baby crib I was ashamed of myself all these years I wailing over Jack I never stopped loving him my heart was broken James and me had got along well but it's not the same as Jack I covered my face in my hands and started sobbing like my regular crying I just couldn't help but sob rain started pour like it use to but darker clouds I was griefing badly I was tough in front of everyone else but I'm only weak I snapped my finger so that the covers were new I laid on them crying I snapped my finger so I was in Jack dress that he gave me for my first birthday with him and the family I had my blue hair curled the black heels on I was crying and rain pour down I closed my eye's and and clutched the gown I heard the door open I just stayed there.

"What the hell are you doing here,"Jack hissed

I didn't answer I clutched the dress remembering what me and Jack did that night.

"Dawn what are you doing here,"He said angry

"It's Venus just leave me alone,"I sobbed

"Get out,"He yelled

"LEAVE ME ALONE,"I screamed

I sat there crying he took Jasperretta and left I made the door slam shut behind him I grabbed my old pillow my makeup smeared and messy my lips trembled I closed my eye's and took a shaky breath as I did lightening struck my balcony send me flying to the wall I heard a crack I cried more in pain why did I ever have to leave I broke his heart and now I'm alone and hurt I crawled in a ball and started sobbing loudly I heard when dash by me and someone's hand touched my dress.

"You remember that night,"His voice cracked

I sniffles and sobbed "I'm so, so, so, sorry I-I I..,"I broke down creating a storm he picked me up.

"I've been waiting for that for three years,"He said

He started kissing me I kissed him back I missed his passionately kisses I took off his shirt and let him kiss my soft skin I snapped my finger's making making my clothes disappear except for my underwear his hands roamed around my body he laid us on the bed.

"Jack make love to me again,"I moaned

Slowly made his hands pull down my panties and bra then he unbuckled his pants I was totally turned on I kissed him passionately and sucked on his neck giving him a hicky he gave me on his tip was by my entries I moaned as he slipped inside I wrapped my legs around him and pushed against him and moaned loudly.

"Faster,"I moaned

"That's more like it,"He breathed

He went fast my body bounced up and down my hair was hanging I was kissing roughly as deep as he went side me I couldn't hold but moan as he faster my climax was going up.

"Ahhuuhhhh,"I moaned

"Mmmmm,"Jack groaned

Him thrusting inside me wanted him even more my body was sweaty I was clawing to his back and moaning loudly he was squeezing my boobs and rubbing them in circles I was moaning in his ear.

"Oh Jack give me more AHHHHH,"I moaned

He started pounding harder and harder I was wet I let my hand fall and me sleeping.

End of Dream and end of chapter💋💋💋👅👅👅.