One, Two, Three, To Many

Venus POV

I laid down still watching Shadow Hunter's I took my dress off then I put on my white lace thong and bra it showed half of my breast and the lace thong had bows at the top lining I put on my white stilettos and a see threw robe I cut off Shadow Hunter's and walked to the big balcony instead white it was gold I went to the edge of the balcony and looked at the beautiful hostatona I looked at the sky, what will happen when war comes?, Will I even live to see Jack or Aria give birth to her baby, What if I don't get to say goodbye my life would be over if Jack died I won't let that happen I won't, tears streamed down my cheeks my hair was in purple flames I looked up at the sky.

"Mom what do I do," I cried

The thought of my mom left me in more silent cries I had remembered the best day with my mom I was eleven years old we had went on a cruise and we did karaoke we sung Michel Jackson Say, Say, Say,  I cried the clouds were grey and as I cried rain poured down my emotions can control the weather and as I cried I thought of what my mom told me 'Run, Venus RUN,' I don't want to run anymore I fell to my knees I buried my face in my hands my hands turned to blue and pain went threw my heart I yelled in agony a thunder of lighting hit me in the chest I fell with my face on the ground electricity covered my body I was afraid to be alone I cried I heard the door open which I couldn't stand Jack seeing me cry my breathing was normal I turned my self invisible .

"Venus where are you," He said

I let out a sob then the invisibility broke it showed my body with electricity Jack hurried to me "Venus what's wrong," He said taking my hands off my face I need my mom right now I hugged Jack "Please don't let me go," I cried Jack picked me up bridle way and kissed neck and he never stopped I just held on his neck then I felt him lay me down on the soft bed and he went to our big bathroom I covered my self with my robe laid there looking at the bathroom my tears were dried it was cold and I looked out side and it was snowing why was it snowing so I went to the balcony and I shut the doors and I went back to the bed I laid back and grabbed a pillow and I made it hit the bathroom door I kept hitting it with my magic and the door opened and I accidentally hit Jack with the pillow I made the pillow drop I covered my mouth from laughing but the he looked I bust into laughter he looked at me like I was dumb so I chilled down a little he just went on his side of the bed and he got undress I looked at him he was almost to his pants.

"Whoa what are you doing," I asked

He didn't stay anything he just took off his pants and dashed me and him under the covers he looked at me "Do you want to,"He said I nodded cause I needed his touches right now he kissed me with such passion I took off my robe and I put my hand in his hair he kissed my neck and licked it slow I let out a soft moan in his ear he just smiled and kept kissing me unattached my bra and took it of leaving my chest naked he put one in his mouth I arched my back and moaned and he made his hands spread my legs he touched my legs his touch was so nice I felt like screaming his name but instead my heart was beating he stopped then he started to take off his underwear then he took off mine then he slowly made his way to me and he bent down to my.

"Are you sure you want to threw this,"

"Yes," I said desperate

Then he entered my I screamed his name I grabbed a hand will off his hair he just giggled and went faster I clutched his back my pulse was racing and Jack stroke me real nice that I went crazy my moans were like an angel from heaven my stomach was in pleasure Jack just watched me as I moaned and and he liked it so we went vampire speed I only tried this once and that was when I was with Chris and vampire speed was the most pleasuring thing that I've ever tried, I moaned loudly I was all most about to bust if he kept going at this speed his hands had pinned me down my legs were wrapped around him tight the vibration was incredible my climax was above high as he slowed down I myself going to sleep cause we were doing this about for three hours as he slipped out I went to sleep.

Thanks for reading 😀😀😀💋💋💋✌✌✌.