Jackie And V

Venus POV

I was asleep and I just had woke up and we were in front of a mansion Jack was bringing bags in there I sat up and opened my door and got out and closed the door I closed the trunk and caught up with Jack he was carrying bags I opened the door he jumped back I laughed.

"Gosh V you could have told me you were going to swing open the doors,"He chuckled

I did too as he went in I closed the door's behind us and dashed up stairs I took off all my clothes and jumped in a strawberry bubble bath soaked in I closed my eyes and felt Jack head between my legs I gasped and opened my eye's he chuckled.

"Relax V I'm just kissing your skin,"He said

I nodded I closed my eyes he was kissing a good spot I bit my lip his hands roam around my waist then he pulled me close so I went I under water I heard him laughing I came up from water with glowing turquoise eyes I splashed water in his face his face drop I laughed when I did he put my hands on my hips and started kissing me I put my arms around his neck and kissed him back he stopped and bit his lip I snapped my finger's and music started playing Aaliyah One In A Million I smirked he chuckled and playfully rolled his eyes and started rubbing his hands on my breast all the way down until he was spreading my legs I smirked .

"What are you up too Jackie,"I giggled

"Nothing,"He shrugged then went underwater he was fast about it he had already placed my legs around his shoulder I felt his tongue lick me I gasped as he started to suck it and as his tongue licked I was moaning and holding onto the edge of the bathtub I arched my back, and started screaming his name, wow this felt good.

"AHHHHHUUUHHHHHHAAAAHHH,"I screamed

Jack sucked harder which made me go crazy I barely could move my legs once he stopped I was out of breathing hard and relaxing I felt him come up from the water his hands went over my bump until it reached my upper back he kissed me I kissed him back he slowed my heart rate a little I started kissing him more he started kissing my neck passionately I leaned my head back and moaned he came right back up to my lips my hands went threw his wet hair he moaned in my lips I kissed him back passionately then stopped, he was chuckling he got out the tub and put on his robe and handed me mine but I couldn't get out .

"Jackie a little help,"I giggled

He looked at me "Oh sorry V,"He said the rushed over to me I put my arms on his neck he carried me out it was hot but I was still cold I cuddled in his arm he laid me the bed and put the cover's over me I turned side ways and closed my eye's I could hear Jack huff and cross his arms I turned towards the ceiling and opened my eyes and smiled.

"What,"I giggled

"I haven't even showed you the surprise and your already tired how am I supposed to show an surprise if your sleepy the whole point is staying awake,"He said

I chuckles and sat up with the sheets covering my chest "Well what is your surprise Jackie,"I giggled he claimed on top of me "Just wait and you'll see," He said and started kissing me I closed my eye's and kissed him back he smirked.

"1 round and that's it alright we will make love,"He said

"Alright,"I said in a sexy voice he bit his lip and yanked the covers off me I smiled he grabbed my feet and pulled me to where his cock he let it rub against me I hummed he kissed my cheek and stuck in me.

"ahhohhhahh,"I moaned softly

He gently thrusted inside me I moaned he kept doing it I clawed his back he moaned in my ear, my breathing was on his neck I could feel him inside my waist cause he didn't want to hurt the baby he kissed my collarbone and my neck, I felt his sperm come inside me.

"Ahhhaaah,"I moaned loudly

He thrusted a little harder in which caused me to scream his name.

"Ah JACK, AAHHHH,"I screamed

He bit my lip and then sucked on it I moaned softly when he stroked I felt his hand pull out his cock I gasped he kissed me and got into a shower.

Rest is on you know what so 💋💋💜💜✌✌👊.