Beginning of Our Chapter

Jack POV

I saw Venus in the pool just laying there I could see her eyes closed so I got in the pool and picked her up she shuttered under my touch I dashed us up to my room.

I sat her up on my bathroom counter she must really be sleepy if she won't wake up, I took her clothes off and ran the shower water I took off all my clothes and carried Venus naked body into the shower once the shower hit her face she jumped on my cock and gasped she looked at me I raised an eyebrow.

"I'm sorry Jackie,"She said

"It's alright your sleepy baby,"I said

She laid back on my chest as I washed her up, her legs were smooth and nice it's hard to control myself around her.

I grabbed a towel wrapped it around my waist Venus jumped on me I smiled and kissed her head she yawn.

"Thanks Jackie,"She said

"Welcome V,"I said

I grabbed her robe and put it around her back her head was in my neck I laid her on the bed inside the covers she took off her robe I got in bed beside her and grabbed her she yelped I pulled her on my chest and groaned.

Venus POV

I groaned and looked up he smiled and spreaded my legs and pulled me up so we were face to face.

"Hey V,"He said

I smiled and laid on his chest "Jackie what you want,"I said

"You see your naked so what does that mean Venus party time,"He said sarcastically

I smiled and peeked his laugh he gasped "I can't get a real kiss V,"He said he slapped my butt "Ouch Jackie,"I said he laughed and took off his towel I giggled and laid on his chest his strong hands plopped my waist in his cock I moaned as it went threw he lifted me up and smiled.

"You know your going to have to ride at least to get in the bath later,"He said

I pouted "Jackie that's not fair,"I said sitting up but that was a bad idea cause he started moving me I leaned over and put my hands on head board and started grinding and bouncing on his cock I was moaning Jack name he bit his lip and arched his neck I took that as a sign he was about to cum so I went faster my body sweating already I felt his sperm in me Jack moaned grips my waist I slowed down and moved slowly it lets the pleasure flow.

"Right there, right there,"He breathed

I didn't know what he was talking about until something overflowed I don't know how I felt hot liquid trickle down my inner thigh I made a loud moan Jack gasped I laid on Jack his hand rubbed on my body.

"You want to try something new V,"He said

I looked up and closed my eye's "Wait a few seconds and I'll be ready,"I breathed

I felt tired I laid on Jack his hand stroked my hair "You tired V,"He said I nodded "Alright you just want to wait,"He said I shook my head no and sat up and got off him and put the covers over my chest I grabbed a scrunchy off his nightstand and put my hair up in a ponytail Jack Sat up and grabbed my waist and hips and scooted me to him and we started kissing softly .

"I love you Jackie,"I said

"I love you too V,"He said

Our kissing got rough I was really horny for him, I was on bottom feeling threw his hair he couldn't wait he thrust back inside I screamed my legs start shaking he went fast and thrusted I was vibrating his hands gripped my breast, I was clawing his back he was grinding on me perfectly had me screaming he bent down.

"You want more V,"He said

"Yesss,"I screamed

He chuckled and made love to me faster sweat was the only thing that filled the air, our breathing was the only thing you heard except for him thrusting into my vagina hard, we spent all night going slow no stopping I had plenty of orgasms Jack moaned a few time's sometimes even in my ear, he would whisper nasty things, he would play with me and tease me, I would tease him he would laugh though, we were going slow he finally stopped our breathing was hard he collapsed on me smashing my breast he slipped out, his breathing was in my neck I smiled and kissed him.

"Oh my baby tired come on we will try the thing tomorrow alright Jackie,"I breathed

He nodded I rubbed his back I could hear him falling asleep I kept rubbing his back then I slid him off me "Your so fucking heavy Jackie,"I whispered he chuckled and put half of his body against mine "Your so fucking sexy so be quiet, "He laughed I smiled and kissed him and feel asleep.

Okay sort story or whatever go to The FATED BY A DEMON VAMPIRE and stuff will happen so 👊✌😂😂😂💋💋💋💋💜💜✌👅🍼😂😂😂.