Fated By A Demon Alpha

(Raven's and Venus sleeping outfit⬆)

Raven POV

I got out the shower and put on my night clothes it was hot so I opened my door and saw my lover I smiled an ran on him I started kissing him I immediately shut my door and locked it with my magic I looked him in the eye's he smirked his eyes turned gold while my turned red and black I smiled he hopped on top I turned on the music enough to not hear us kissing I took of his shirt.

"Are you sure your ready,"He said

I smiled and growled "I never been more than ready,"I said he smiled and slipped us in the covers and took my panties off and unbuckled his pants "This going to hurt so are you sure, if you are then hold on to my shoulders and I'll take it slow,"He whispered in my ear I nodded and held onto him he lowered his shoulder so I could hold onto him, I hugged his shoulder and I felt his tip it made me bite my lip then he entered the worse pain hit me like my crouch was being tearing to pieces I clutched his back and held my head on his back he went out then in again and did it again but this time it was pleasure I moaned softly against his hot skin I laid my head back looking into his beautiful eye's we kissed as he kept going I this so much.

"Go faster,"I moaned

"Alright Princess,"He said

He picked up the paste I moaned a bit loud I was loving him for this he did a special stroke I moaned and arched my back I was in heat right now I started to move hips up Ward and it went dip, dipper than I thought it could go I bit my lip and made a 'ahhh' sound that was pleasure I think Kevin was keeping his moans quiet so I wanted to hear him moan "Faster,"I moaned he chuckled and started pounding me making me turn up the music loud but they couldn't hear cause I made my room sound proof so nobody could hear I started screaming his name as he went faster and never stopped I surprise I didn't get tired but the more he actually fucked me the faster I wanted it "Please go faster,"I moaned.

"How much faster do want it,"He teased

He stroked so good "A lot I want it so bad,"I moaned loudly he laughed and went crazy on me I was now screaming for him to make love to me he started moaning when he hit the spot my whole body tensed up until I felt hot liquid come out I moan and arched my neck he slowed down but never stopped "Ahh,"I moaned as he slipped out of me and laid down I was panting so I took a deep breath and exhaled sleepiness wore over me I put my panties on then I turned to Kevin and put my hair in ponytail and laid next to him and kissed him then we cuddled up.

Venus POV

Me and Kol were making love in the shower we were wet so it felt even better he held me steal on his cock and turned off the water he wrapped a long towel around us I dried my hair I could feel the wetness drip on his cock he laid us down on the bed and we started going at it I was screaming for him he moaned and cum in me it was a tingle in my body that made me moan he didn't care it just made him go faster I couldn't help but to make him go half way in me I gasp he did pushed farther I moaned he held my hip so I could go dipper he laid us down and started fucking me hard I screamed his name.

"Fuck go dipper,"I screamed

And that's when he did he made me cum so hard I couldn't do anything so I let him make love to my body I just moaned until it was over after that I put on my landray and got in bed Kol scooted me closer and kissed me.

"Goodnight baby, "He said I touched his face and kissed him back "Goodnight to you too my love,"I said before going to sleep.

Well you know where the rest of the Chapter will be so 💋💋💋⭐✌✌✌💜💜😖⭐👏👏💋💋💋💋💋💋💋.