Where I Belong- Give You My Love

Venika POV

He took me to his house I cuddled up with him “Ven are you a Virgin,” He asked I looked at him “Yeah are you,”I asked he looked at me I chuckled so did he, he got in too of me “No I am not but I do know how to get you right,” He said I rolled my eyes “Now or later,” I bit my lip he chuckled and kissed my neck “Now and forever,” He said I giggled and said “You are something else,” He looked up at me and flashed his eyes I smiled “Your right I'm something amazing very amazing,” He said I jumped and pinned him down I growled sexily “Show me,” I said he rolled his eyes playfully and out his hands on my hips “I don't like rough sex first of all and I when your a Girl Virgin and I'm not then I know what to do with you yes it's gonna hurt so that's why I'm taking it slow,”He said I nodded and kissed him and crawled to the top.

We undressed each other and took it slow he slowly kissed me and took off my panties I felt nervous really nervous I can't believe I'm losing my Virginity he just kissed my neck and stopped at my lips “Your nervous aren't you,”He asked I nodded he rubbed my waist and went up to my upper back and unclipped my bra he nibbled on my ear lobe “Relax Ven ,” He said I nodded  he licked my neck all the way to my left boob it felt good when he nibbled on it I moaned and wanted more he was making me wet I moaned loudly when sucked on it .

I felt his hand slither down to my panties he slipped his hands in my panties and start moving his finger in a circle motion on my clit I moaned he put a finger inside of me I gasped as he started moving in and out “Hhuuaaaahhh,”I moaned as he started going faster I rubbed my feet against the sheet's I bit my lip and he slipped two finger's in which kinda hurt but felt good at the same time Victor started kissing me I put my hand on his neck and kissed him again and again until he slipped three fingers I almost whimpered a little I held my breath instead he looked at me “You want me to stop,”He said I shook my head he nodded and took out his fingers and pulled his Cock out I took a deep breath and he went inside and boy did it hurt I closed my eyes and whimpered a little he kissed my neck and went a little bit slower he slowly went in and out of me I squeezed his shoulder he looked me in the eyes “Wait for it,”He chuckled I smiled and kissed him and felt pleasure and his soft cock with threw me I moaned in his mouth he kept going slow making my body feel more pleasure I wrapped both of my legs around his waist I haven't felt this way ever the motion he went made his big cock feel good .

“Mmmmm,”He moaned

It felt he went medium and my breast jiggled a bit it does hurt a little bit, I felt pleasure explode when he went deep “Hhaaahhh,”I moaned Victor kissed the caress of my neck “Does it feel good,” He said my feet rubbed against his “Yes Victor please go faster I want more,” I moaned he kissed me and put his hand on the head board and started going at a fast past “Aaahhh,” I moaned the bed was shaking I felt my Climax go up and my walls tighten I moaned loudly he stroked me so good I almost lost my mind I screamed in pleasure he moaned I kissed him as he went dipper the feeling is something powerful .

“Go Deeper,”I moaned

He chuckled and licked my neck and sucked on it I moaned loudly cause he pounded into me faster my eyes glowed as I moaned he's did he kissed me then I felt like I was drunk I giggled and moaned he started kissing my chest I put my hand in his hair and moaned as he went and out of me then I had a Orgasm which made me moan louder he slowed down and pulled out and looked at me “I
Love you Ven,” He said I smiled and kissed him and laughed “I love you too,” I said he chuckled and plopped down besides me.

😁😁👊✌✌💋💋💋💋💏💏💏💋💋💋💋💋🍆🍒💥😂😂😂😂💋💋✌✌✌✌✌✌😎😎😎😎.