Chapter 4: I didn't Mean To

Start from the beginning

"Hey... It's not your fault. And I don't blame you."Astrid said comforting her raven haired best friend.

"Thank you Astrid. You are truly my best friend. Even though I always cause you trouble, you are always there for me in my darkest times and I don't think that I could thank you enough." Heather cried enveloping Astrid into a hug.

"Well... you could always tell me the secret that you and Fishlegs are hiding from all of us." Astrid suggested trying to lighten up Heather's mood since she knew that her best friend have a crush on the 'guy with the gronkle' last time they talked.

"Alright, but don't tell anyone yet okay?" Heather gave her a light smile.

"We are kind of an unofficial couple since the exchange of letters that happened months ago." Heather explained. Astrid just smile at her.

"You're not surprised?" Heather asked.

"Why would I be? It's obvious to everyone." Astrid said plainly.

"So now that I've told you the secret we've been hiding... what's yours?" Heather asked.

"Oh come on, Astrid. You can't deny it from me this time. You like Hiccup don't you?" Heather questioned putting her hands on her hips and raising her eyebrow.

"Okay, fine. You got me. I might or might not have a crush on Hiccup." Astrid said a little more confident than Heather expected.

"I knew it." Heather raised her fist in triumph.

"Shhhhhh... quiet nobody else knows about this." Astrid said covering Heathers mouth.

"Yeah, but it's obvious to everyone."

"Is it?" Astrid asked.

"Kinda, but I don't think the others really notice so no need to worry about it." Heather assured her. Astrid let out a quiet sigh.

"Heather this conversation is just between you and me okay? And nobody else can know about this." Astrid stated seriously.

"Of course, you can count on me by hiding that you, Astrid Hofferson, likes Hiccup." Heather teased.

"Shhhhh... quiet." Astrid said covering her mouth again.

"Fine. But I'm telling the truth, your secret is safe with me."

"We need to keep this a secret. Don't tell anyone about this, especially Hiccup. I don't know what he's going to do if he finds out everything that I told you," Astrid implored.

"And what exactly did you tell her?" A familiar voiced said from behind her followed by small footsteps and some clanking.

Astrid closed her eyes in fear before turning around and opening them again only to see a tall figure of a young man with a dragon following behind him.

"Hiccup?"

Hope you like it.

I apologized for posting this late at night but it's still weekend so I hope I'm still in with my deadline. Anyway, I wanted to emphasize Astrid and Heather's friendship here in this chapter.

I'm sorry for the cliffhanger again, ever since the last episode of season 3 I have always like and at the same time hate cliffhangers. So yeah that's it. I can't update How to Tease Hiccstrid yet due to lack of time but I'll try to as soon as I'm done with my schedules.

I would like to say thank you to rocksoroll, pandalover123768910, evieoxox, ArctikCore, starlight275, Miawillow, Buffytheviking, Queenie381, Alikaiyah6090, tobfulbster, ambi2006, StarUtibe, jadealin, Toothless300, BandofthrBay234, Almonberlate, EnchantressAshley30, Gabby081, Wolfsmarts246, Sabertooth4, and to everyone who continue to read this book for commenting/voting/ adding my stories "Secret Revealed" and "How to Tease Hiccstrid" to your reading list/ for following me.

Thank you for all the support. It meant a lot to me. I love you all guys. I'll update next week.