Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

Esmeè
Kensley rode the horses away from Jay's house.

"Hmm. I wonder what Jay and Aaliyah are doing right now." He said.

"What a mystery." I gasped sarcastically.

"So did you want to go to my place?" He asked.

"No, I kinda wanna go out"

"Okay, you got a fake ID?"

"Yeah Aaliyah made all of us get one a while back."

"Then it's set. They have a really nice bar near here."

We arrived at the bar. It was pretty high end and I was surprised I never heard of it before. We sat down on the bar stools; I ordered a Sex on the Beach and he ordered a Bloody Mary.

"Hey I'm gonna run to the bathroom really quick, are you okay here?" He asked.

"Yeah I'll be fine."

The barista brought both drinks to our seat. I sipped on my Sex at the beach and suddenly found the need to pee. I rummaged through my bag as I headed towards the bathroom. I pulled out my clear coat nail polish that changed colors when your drink is spiked. I painted my nails inside of my bag as I headed towards the bathroom. I pushed the door open and walked in, still looking down at my nails, when I bumped into somebody. I looked up straight into Kensley's eyes. We stared at each other for the longest time.

"Wrong bathroom" I whispered still staring into his eyes.

"Yeah". We stood their for a very long time looking at each other.

He suddenly reached down and kissed me. It was rough and sexy. I moaned as I leaned into him, arching my back as I pulled his hair; pushing his lips deeper into mine. I pushed him onto the sink and he pulled me onto his lap, gripping my ass as he grinded on me. He started to pull my shirt off as he heard the door open.

"This is a public bathroom dude" some guy said as he walked in.

I jumped off the counter wiping my lips off as I grabbed my bag and headed out of the bathroom. I went into the girls bathroom, peed, then went back to the bar.

"That was a close call" He said.

"Yeah it was almost worth it" I said as I leaned over him, dipping my finger in his drink. He took my wrist in his hand, as he licked the drink off of my finger.

"So Kensley, Do you prefer water over wine?"

"You can call me Ken. And not at all"

I dipped my finger into my drink while I looked over to Ken. I let my hand travel to his thigh as I caressed his bulge.

"F-fuck" He said as he leaned his neck back, trying to control himself. He look down at my hand and smirked. Then his expression completely changed and he looked mean. I took my hand away quickly and reached for my drink.

"Esmeè. Was your nail polish purple earlier?"

"Oh shit" I said as I dropped my glass to the floor, shards shattering everywhere. Two guys looked very surprised as they got up and ran for the exit. Ken got up and chased them.

"Wait Ken No" I said. But it was too late he was out the door chasing them. I took off my wedges and chased after them. The guys got on their motorcycles and started to drive away.

"Ken!" I yelled.

"Get in the carriage, quick." He rushed. I hopped in the carriage and he got up front. He lashed the horses and they went running. I could not believe my eyes. My date was chasing after two bad boys on motorcycles in his horse drawn carriage as I sat in the back completely in awe.