Pretty Little Fuckers

Makenzie
Jake slammed the closet door behind us. He pinned me against the wall as he kissed my lips, his tongue entered my mouth as he explored the depths of my lust. The closet was crammed and I was so hoping that one of the girls; better yet guys, don't walk in on us.

I push him off a little bit breathing on his lips.

"We have to hurry before they come looking for us"

"Shhh"

He smirked as he ripped my shirt open. He groaned at the sight of my enlarged breasts. He unzipped his pants and slowly started pulling down my skirt. Underneath revealed my sexy red lace panties.

...Or not.
I looked down at my underwear. Jake started to giggle.

"What the...Oh my god" I looked down mortified by what I saw.

"So you fancy Dora?" Jake asked while cracking up. He fell back on the door still laughing, his face turning bright red from laughter.

"No. I- I don't know how these got on." I said while pulling my skirt up to hide my Dora polluted underwear.

"Is that some type of Spanish joke?" Jake cackled through his tears of joy. I couldn't help but giggle a little too.

"No its because I rushed out of the house. I didn't pay attention to what I grabbed out the dryer. These are my sisters. Jake. Stop. Before they hear us." I protested while smiling embarrassedly.

All of a sudden the closet door open and Jake yelped as his back hit the ground hard. Now it was my turn to laugh.

"What did I just interupt..." Aaron asked with a petrified look on his face. Me and Jake remained on the floor laughing our asses off like a pair of loons. Jake pointed to me he started to speak through his laughter while gasping for air.

"Woah" Aaliyah gasped as she stepped in the room. "What kinda drugs are you on?".

Still pointing to me "Sh-She has Dora undies." He managed to laugh out through his cackles and shortened breath.

"HAHAHAHA" Aaliyah started to laugh. I gasped and launched at her toppling her on the bed.

"You bitch!" I said jokingly while pinning her down. She proceeded to laugh.

"I'LL GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO LAUGH ABOUT!" I Shouted at Aaliyah while she gasped for the air her laughing stole from her.

"I got her!" Jay yelled as he ran in. He pushed me off the bed and I fell to the ground. I was dying of laughter as I avoided the pain of the wooden floor.

Jay
I pushed Kenzie off the bed and she hit the floor with a thud. I could hear Aaron and Jake laughing even louder from behind me. I climbed on top of Aaliyah my legs sprawled out as I pinned down her wrists.

"What a naughty girl. Laughing at Kenzie." I smirked from on top of her. Liyah gave me a puppy dog face and batted her eyelashes at me. She was absolutely adorable and it melted my heart. I grabbed her stomach right beneath her boobs and tickled her. She giggled from beneath me arching her back as I bit my lip. Esmeè walked in and caught a glimpse of us.

"Woah man. Get a room." Esmeè said before jumping on Aaron's back while they both proceeded to laugh.

I felt Aaliyah beneath me. Our sexes against each other only blocked by the confines of our clothing.

"Stop staring at me. I know I'm gorgeous." I said below myself to Aaliyah.

"Yeah right. Ever heard of the blacker the berry the sweeter the juice?"