Girls Just Wanna Have Fun

Esmeè
Sylvia and Aaliyah had promised to take me out today and I had no idea where we were going. I put on my yellow sundress and headed out the door. It was a beautiful day; Sunny with light wind. When I walked over to Aaliyah's house I saw Sylvia and Aaliyah waiting on the front porch. Sylvia was wearing a very pretty blue sundress and Aaliyah was wearing Jean shorts with a regular white Tee and a Jean jacket.

"Hey we're waiting for the ride. It should be here soon." Aaliyah said.

"What, are we taking a limo?" I asked

"Not Exactly. " Sylvia responded.

I sat down next to them. I started to hear horse hooves coming from down the street.

"Oh no! It's the Rapture!" Aaliyah screamed.

"You're hilarious." I said laughing.

I saw a huge horse drawn carriage coming down the street. I ran over and hugged Aaliyah and Sylvia.

"Oh my God I love ya'll." I said smiling as bright as I could.

A very hot young man sat at the front pedestal. He stepped down and took my hand.

"Hello. My name is Kensley. And yours?"

"Esmeè"

"May I guide you to your carriage?" He asked me.

"Yes of course." I said. He led me inside. It was a black carriage with openings on each side. The interior was decorated with red velvet seats and gorgeous white horses. I climbed in as Sylvia and Aaliyah followed.

"Oh wow this is more beautiful than I imagined." Sylvia stated.

"Yeah. I'm a pro planner." Aaliyah responded with a big toothy smile.

Everyone stared as we traveled in our horse drawn carriage. Kensley had decided we would take the back roads so it was more quiet and pretty.

"So how do you know Kensley?"

"Well he works at the motel I stayed at when I ran away that one time." Aaliyah answered.

"Oh.."

******

We arrived at a crowded town.

"Lake Mohanogan!" I shouted.

"May I escort you?" Kensley asked, holding out his hand.

"Yes please"

We all stepped out of the carriage. Kensley wrapped his arm around mine as we strolled through the town.

"Guys, let's stop in here" Sylvia said pointing to an old arcade. We entered and immediately walked over to the four way air hockey table.

"It's on bitches" Sylvia warned.

"Got that right hoe" Aaliyah responded. Once the game finished Kensley had won.

"I totally let you win" I told Kensley, intertwining our arms again.

"Can I call Jay nowww" Aaliyah pleaded to Sylvia.

"Put that God damn phone away Aaliyah, you can go a day without Jay. And you will." Sylvia said back.

"Fine, jerk face. At least get me ice cream." Aaliyah said pointing to the ice cream shop.

"Yeah. That place is amazing" I added.

"See? It's meant to be." Aaliyah said with a big toothy grin. We walked in the shop and walked up to the cash register.

"What flavor do you want Aaliyah?"