Enie Minie Minie Moe. Catch a Killer by the Toe.

Jay
I gasped as Aaliyah slipped on stage. Our baby... I jumped up and ran to Aaliyah. I picked her up. She was in pain.

"CALL AN AMBULANCE" I screamed. Everyone pulled out their phones.

No. I could not lose Aaliyah. She is my world. I would die without her, and our baby was our future. The only little girl/boy I would love as much as Aaliyah.

I kissed her forehead. "I love you Liyah. I love you. Hang in there for me." I said as I watched her while she lost blood. The doctors came running in.

"What happened. What happened?" They asked as they bombarded us.

"She slipped. There is an open wound on her stomach." I answered

"We have to get her into the Ambulance," the doctor whispered to another one of the medics.

"Doctor. She's pregnant." I pleaded

He looked at me with guilt and sympathy in his eyes.

"We will do what we can."

Makenzie
"Oh no." I repeated after Sylvia.

Me, Sylvia, Esmeè and Aaron ran to the ambulance.

"Oh my gosh. Doctor, is she gonna be alright?" Esmeè asked.

Esmeè hugged Aaron tight while Jay pounded on the ambulance doors as it drove away. I reached to the side to grab Nate when I remembered he didn't come. I pulled out my phone and called him.

He never answers; like ever. Ulgh. Why is he never here. Where does he always run off to... He's never around.

I navigated to my spy app. Each one of the girls had one. I barely ever use it but now was the time. I clicked on Nate's name. With the spy app you could see out of whoevers camera you want, read their text messages, and see who they are calling.

When I clicked on the camera tool the screen was black. It almost looked like their was a cloth covering it. Okay... I clicked on the message app.. All of his messages were deleted from the cloud completely. When I clicked on the phone app I saw all the usual people.

His friends and family were in the call log. But there was an unknown number that kept popping up from Georgia. Yesterday it called 15 times within 4 minutes. Seemed like he got buttdialed or some kid was playing with their mothers phone. It was probably a wrong number.

I stepped in my house and took off my shoes. I ran up to my room, threw my shoes and jumped onto my bed. I pulled out my mac book and began typing.

A little icon poppped up on the computer screen. Nate was trying to FaceTime me. I picked up.

"Hey babe!" I said ecstatic.

"Hey Bonita." He responded

"Where have you been? I haven't seen you in about a month. You never come to school anymore." I said confused.

"Oh I'm just out of town. In New York City."

"Oh. It just kinda sucks. All my friends get to see their boyfriends every day and spend time with them. But you're never around." I said sadly.

"What!?" He said grabbing his head.

"I miss you." I said, trying to calm him down.

"That's just not the way I can fucking live right now Makenzie." He yelled at me.

"Okay..."

"Whatever bye" he said, then hung up.

Esmeè
I watched the ambulance go by. I saw Makenzie on her phone completely focused on something else as she walked away. The "Stars" smirked as they watched her walk away. These little whores.

They thought it was all fun and games. They had just potentially killed Aaliyah's baby. I saw Alex run up to Jay. She got down on her knees and tried to unzip his pants. He gave her a dirty look, turned away and kept walking.

"Jay. Don't hide that you want me over that little skank Aaliyah. Her baby is going to die now; we can be together" she yelled at him.

I felt my head throb in anger. I clenched my bra and pulled out my pocket knife. I closed my eyes in fury and ran full speed on Alex.

"ESMEÈ!" I heard Sylvia scream behind me.

I opened my eyes. And gasped at what I saw.

My pink knife poking out of Alex's stomach.

***I update almost everyday. I know this one was short but I promise a long one next time.

To be Continued.....