What Comes Around Goes Around

"Nate"

"Yeah?"

"I need you to pick Lindsey up from school I have to go to work"

"Alright. Finnne."

"Okay give me a kiss I have to go."

"Bye I'll see you later Hun"

Esmeè
I gasped in shock. I heard police sirens behind me and before I knew it handcuffs were on my wrists.

They took me into the police station and I sat down. 2 hours later my mom walked in.

"I bailed you out. What the hell were you thinking."

"I don't know mom. She killed Aaliyah's baby"

"Oh my god. Let's just go home. I'll make some Kimchi."

"Thank you ma"

Aaliyah
I woke up in a hospital bed. The doctor walked in.

"Ms.Haughton. We have some bad news."

"What is it?"

"Your baby is no longer alive."

I felt all of the pain inside my rise to the top. My throat locked in a huge knot and I burst I crying.

"Can i- can- can I call Jay?" I said hiccupping through my tears and my blurred vision.

"Yes you may call whoever you'd like. We have a phone in the lobby." The doctor replied.

"Okay. Thank you." I said. I jumped off my bed grabbed my purse and ran to the lobby. I picked up the phone and dialed Jay's number.

"Babe. Babe."

"Are you alright?" He asked worried.

"Yeah im- um- I'm fine" I sniffled.

".....What about the baby"

"..........."

"Liyah?"

"We um.." I started to tear up again.
"We lost her."

Sylvia
I walked back home and sat down on the floor. I played some music and sat back. All of a sudden I heard a knock at the door and I got up to answer it. It was Aaron.

"What do you-

He rushed up and kissed me.

He pushed me into the house onto the counter and kissed me more. I pushed away and landed a punch right in his nose.

"Sylvia."

"Aaron What the Fuck!? you're so fucking nasty?"

"Fuck. That's horrible." He growled at me.

He stormed out of the house...Okay...

Esmeè
Aaron barged into my room.

"Aaron?"

"Why do all you girls keep saying my name like that?"

"Girls? Plural?"

"Esmeè; I just kissed Sylvia. It was horrible of me I know."

"What the fuck Aaron."

"I know. I'm sorry. I wasn't me."

"Why did you kiss her?"

"I got mad. When they put you in handcuffs. That's the first time I've ever really been mad. I forgot what I was doing and I blacked out in fury."

I ran over and hugged him.

"I'm okay and *you're :) okay. Don't ever do that again." I said

"I won't. Are we okay babygirl?" He asked

"You regret it right?"

"Yeah" He laughed tenderly while stroking me hair.

"Well then fine. But no more talking to her." I commanded

He swooped me up. "You're the only woman I will ever feel the need to talk to."

He showered me with kisses as I giggled.

Makenzie
I tracked Nate with his phone. I will finally get to see where he has been this whole time.

It took me to a house with a white picket fence and a beautiful front porch. I got out of the car and walked up to the open window. I started tearing at what I saw.

Nate was in the house playing legos with two children. The mother walked into the room and he stood up. She kissed Nate.

"I feel like this marriage counseling is going good." She spoke in his ear.

I ran to my car and drove away as quick as I could. He's living a double life?