Lions, Tigers, Bitches, Oh My!

Makayla
"OH MY GOD. OH MY GOD. JAY'S POOL!!!" Aaliyah is such a stuck up bitch. "Oh I mean.. Are you okay?"she asked. "Do I look okay?" I shot back.

"Gurl she's just asking" Esmeè said. "Bitch Fuck you And Your UGLY ass THATS Why I FUCKED YOUR MAN! Get Me the fuck out this pool. NOW" Makayla fired.

Esmeè
Then I thought back to what I saw using my spy cam in Aaron's car. I remembered how she gropped my man. He never fucked her no;but she wanted him to.

Aw Hell to the No. Anger and fury raged inside me. I took a handful of Makayla's hair; Yanked her up and slammed her down into the water holding her in place.

"Esmeè stop! She can't breath!" I heard Jay call out behind me. "Aaliyah you better get your man" I said, with rage coursing through my veins. "Babe no shhhh. Before you end up bloody too" I heard Aaliyah whisper to Jay.

I yanked the bitch out and dragged her to the side. I pulled my pocket knife out of my bra and held it to her throat. "Touch Aaron again... Touch him Again! And you will regret taking your first breath. Swine blood will be the least of your worries."

She reached out for my dress and ripped the lining off. "Omg. That was Gucci." I heard Kenzie say behind me. That was the last straw. I picked Makayla up by the hair and smacked the shit out of her. I didn't care that 300 people were watching.

I slammed her against the wall. "You" *slap* "Think" *slap* "You can take me on?!" *SLAP*. I saw blood run down her nose. "YOU LITTLE CUNT" I grabbed a piece of pizza and slapped her in the face with it. Leaving a wide mark.

Aaliyah
Frankie ran inside of the party wearing a superman cape. Why; I do not know. "Halt! Right there" she yelled. "What the fuck," nearly everyone said at the same time.

Frankie was 15 but she looked five. She was a short ass goody two shoe, ass kisser; that weighed 5,000 pounds. Frankie ran over and hugged Makayla getting blood all over her.

"Come on KayKay"... Wow she even had a nickname for her. They both got up and ran out. I guess no one is going to that after party at Erick's house later...

"I swear I'm gonna kill her" I heard Esmeè say. "I'll help" I smiled sweetly at her. Aaron came up behind Esmeè and whispered in her ear. "You're still holding the knife sweetie". He gently kissed her neck making her calm down.

I had to admit we all had pretty cute relationships but Esmeè and Aaron's was the most romantic. One time he asked her to prom over the loud speakers in school and when we walked out of the building a huge billboard was outside that said Esmeè. Baby. Will you go to prom with me? On top of a background of them on the beach kissing.

I admired that, but I appreciated the white and red roses with the Godiva chocolate that Jay so generously bought for me.

"I'm going home" I said. When I arrived home I stepped into my large room. It had a huge flat screen TV with a Queen sized bed and a balcony.

"Home sweet home". I went on the Internet using my mac book air. All of my news feed on every social media account was filled with videos from tonight. "White trash party gets trashed" and "kinky Hottie covered in blood" I read off the different captions.

I called Jay using FaceTime. He answered. "Hey Liyah" he smiled at me. I smiled back "I miss you already" I confessed. "I miss seeing that beautiful smile in person" he told me.

I had the urge to say something I knew was forbidden. But I couldn't help myself. "Jay.. I...I Love-". There was silence between us for a second.

"I love those flowers you got me. They are my favorite.". "Oh..." he said disappointed. "Well I'm gonna go now" he said. "Okay" I responded. "Goodnight Liyah" he said. "Goodnight Jay.....I love you"
Then the screen went black.

Makenzie
Ulgh. I woke up to see the sun in my eyes. I turned around to see my mom hovering over me with a deadly look on her face. She had a sandal in her hand. She started swatting at me. "Despertarse! Ahora!"

I quickly got up laughing. "Okay okay. Mama I'm up." She waddled out of the room. I got up and fit into my tight black dress and my black, red bottom heels. Today would be trouble.

Aaliyah
I put on a black crop top with a tiny black skirt that came out on the bottom paired with black, red bottom heels. Today the school would be picking the contestants for the fashion show and I was going to top 1st. But me and all my girls would make it in.

Suddenly my phone rang. "Hello? Miss Haughton?" "Yes this is she speaking". "I'd like to inform you, you've got the job as a school staff member" "Great! Thank you so much. I will be to school soon." Then I hung up the phone.

I grabbed my black Versace bookbag and made my way to my car. I opened the doors and drove to Esmeè's house. I honked the horn and she came out wearing a strapless black dress that came out at the bottom with black, red bottom heels.

I pulled around the corner to Makenzies. She got in the car and then I drove to Sylvia's house. Sylvia stepped out in black booty shorts and a ripped black shirt. Also wearing black, red bottom stiletto heels.

She gave me and Makenzie a kiss then hopped in the car. "Hey babe" me, Esmeè and Makenzie welcomed Sylvia. Sylvia was friends with us for a long time but had spent more time in the past with her friend Yvette. Now that Makayla is out of the group we have much less drama and more time to spend with the important people. We walked into the school to see a huge runway set up. Someone came over the loud speakers.

"May I have Esmeè, Aaliyah, Makenzie and Sylvia step on stage please"