Popular..You're gonna be Popular

Esmeè
I pulled up to Aaliyah's house in my silver Corvet with Aaron in the passenger seat. My lower region was still tingling from that game of Truth or Dare. I smiled over to Aaron then we exited the vehicle. I knocked on Sylvia's door and I was surprised when Makenzie answered. I thought she would still be in trauma because of Nate. I guess not. Well what can I say, I love my friend's independence.

We entered the household.
"Where's Sylvia?"

"Oh she's upstairs picking out movies. You two should go help while I go find some ice cream."

"Oh are we gonna have a pillow fight too?" I turned around to see the source of the mocking voice. Jay was standing in the doorway with his arm wrapped around Aaliyah.

"Yeah Jay! Just as long as you don't break something like your father did with his condom."

"Feisty"

Aaliyah and Jay turned to look behind and see where the voice was coming from. Me, Aaron, and Makenzie all looked the same direction. In the doorway there stood a tall brunette boy. He was absolutely gorgeous like something out of the movies. Sylvia ran to us at the sound of the doorbell.

"Who-who are you?" Sylvia asked bug eyed. I could see Makenzie blushing all the way from here as she moved around uncomfortably trying to keep her cool.

"I'm here to deliver your pizza." He responded with a huge smirk plastered on his face. Since when does the pizza guy have a lovely six pack and no shirt.

"Lost your shirt on the way?" Makenzie snorted.

"So you're the Feisty one, huh" he retorically asked looking her up and down.

"Yes indeed" She responded as a movie started to play in the living room. We could hear it from the front door. I love this movie; you would not believe how many times I watched it over and over. I practically know every line...but I'm still going to pretend I'm scared for the sake of Aaron's comfort.

"Is that Nightmare on Elm street? I love that movie" The hot pizza guy asked.

"You can stay and watch.." Makenzie says while blushing.

"Only if you want" He winked at her while smirking.

"Oh, we want" Sylvia scoffed.

I turned to Aaron to see him watching the pizza guy with narrowed eyes.

"We won't have an orgy or anything dirty, I promise" I whispered in his ear.

I giggled as he rolled his eyes. He came close to my ear and I could feel his breath tickle my neck.

"I can make you get dirty" He tantalized in my ear. I shuddered and felt my cheeks burn red as I looked away. I gripped his hand tightly as butterflies overwhelmed my stomach. I don't know how he does this to me; he's so addictive, like a drug. I swear I need some Rehab because... woah. I'm overdosing.

Aaliyah
I glanced over at Esmeè to see her face flaming hot as Aaron pulled away from her ear. What cuties. I look over at Jay to see him stealing pizza from the box while he thinks no one has noticed.

Sylvia sneaked up from the basement. Her lipstick smeared across her face. A sexy ass boy came out from behind her with Sylvia's lipstick marks all over her neck. He exited the front door.

I walked over to the kitchen. As I walked past Esmeè I gave her some friendly advice.

"You look like a tomato. Drink some milk" I said mischievously as I saw her get more uncomfortable. I could almost hear her heart thudding from her chest. She's adorable. I was distracted by my thoughts as a warm hand came and grabbed my ass. I jumped and looked back.

"Jay! I didn't know it was you don't do that around here" I scolded him. Seriously he is lucky he didn't get a palm to his face.

"What happened to calling me daddy? Babygirl" He spoke softly and teasingly to me. My heart fluttered and skipped a beat as I started to feel myself pull closer to him. We were two opposite poles; Negative and Positive and there was nothing holding us apart. I looked up into his entrancing blue eyes and stood there for a moment basking in his loving gaze.

"Liyah." He uttered while staring back into my big brown eyes. I could tell he was just as love struck as I was.

"Yeah?" I whispered back.

"I love you too"

Makenzie
I was starting to get in very good with this new pizza guy.

"So what kinda music do you like?" The guy asked me as I shoveled the freezer in hopes to find some ice cream.

"Rap and Pop music mostly. What about you?" I said as I turned around to him.

"Mostly Rock and Rap too" he replied. A box of frozen veggies fell on my head.

"Ahhh" I moaned in pain.

"Here let me help you find what you're looking for". He came over to me and the freezer and reached inside. His muscles stretched over me and my face was a mere inch from his rock hard abs as he reached over my head to grab the ice cream out of the freezer. I felt myself breathing hard. He is so freaking hot I just wanna kiss his abs and make out with him all night longggg.

"Uh. You never told me your name" I managed to say as he retreated from the freezer holding a carton of Ben & Jerry's ice cream.

"The name's Bond. Jake Bond." He said comically.

"I'm confused" I said while twisting my lips into a confused frown. Aaliyah walked in behind him. She snatched the Ice Cream out of Jake's hand.

"He's quoting James Bond" Aaliyah informed me. Honestly I have no idea who that is.

"James who?"

"James Bond." Esmeè said while walking into the the kitchen to grab some spoons.

"Well that's the next movie we're watching cus I don't know who da hell dat is either" Sylvia protested coming out from behind the entry way.

"How the hell do you not know who James Bond is?" Jay asked surprised as he also stepped into the kitchen with a slice of pizza in each of his hands.

"I'm ashamed that you guys are my friends" He said while shaking his head dissaprovingly.

Aaron walked in next eyebrows furrowed in confusion.

"Who the fuck is James? Do we have a problem with him?" Aaron asked unaware of the movie character.

"Only if you wanna get your dick shot off" Jay said sarcastically. I saw Esmeè cringe and scoff at that statement.

"Stop Jay. You'll hurt Esmeè's ears" Aaliyah said turning to Esmeè as she stood in horror at the thought of Aaron not having a functional dick.

"Oh suck it up baby. It's gonna lose its wood either way" Sylvia said while laughing and holding Esmeè's shoulder.

"Yeah to you." Esmeè scoffed back.

"That's why they have Viagra!" Aaliyah yelped with a big smile on her face.

"Not gonna happen to meee" Jake said grinning.

"I agree" I said the words cathartically . Oh god. Did that really just come out of my mouth.

"Oh really?" He said grabbing my waist and pulling me into him.

"I love this guy" Sylvia said remarkably loud. Gosh I know she can see my crimson cheeks right now. I can barely feel my legs as they begin to wobble at Jake's touch.

"Wait I'm confused. Since when do we back off from a fight? I bet we can kick this James dude's ass-" Aaron says before getting cut off by Jay.

"Yeah watch his movies, then tell me what you think about it"

I felt Jake's hand travel down my back. It was warm and big, I got goosebumps at his touch. It's slid down my spine right to the small of my back. His fingers lingered lower as I silently gasped wanting more.