Yes, I'm Aware that I'm Rare

Aaron
All of Esmeè's friends had come over to comfort her. Sylvia came in with 5 hot mugs and set them down for us.

"Thank you"

"You're welcome"

As I looked at Sylvia, I felt sorrow for Esmeè due to what I did. Why did I even kiss Sylvia. Cus I was mad. But I'm in love with Esmeè so I would never leave her for any other girl just cus I was mad or she's hot. I guess I was just caught up in the moment.

Sylvia sat down and peeped a smile at me. I returned it. Esmeè, Liyah, and Kenzie went to get some snacks.

"Listen Sylvia. I'm sorry for what I did."

"Oh what? Stormed into my house, kissed me, then called me disgusting; which is obviously a lie because I'm hot as fuck and you know it."

"Yeah. For that"

"I'll forgive but I won't forget; remember that."

"Yeah."

The girls walked in. Esmeè sat on my lap and we stared into the fireplace. I stroked her hair and sighed.

"Things will only go uphill from here. I promise baby."

Sylvia
I looked at my phone. Shoot, I'm supposed to get my period today.

"Okay guys. I gotta run out but save me some snacks. I'll be back"

I hopped in my Mustang and drove to the grocery market. I went to the tampon Isle to see a beautiful young man standing there. He was close to 6 ft and he had dirty blonde hair plus an amazing jawline. I felt my stomach start to tingle. Wait what was he doing in the tampon isle. In front of my regular brand; Greeeat.

"Excuse me...... Sorry I have to grab one of these." I said, my face flushing red.

"Oh sorry." He stepped out of the way.

"Do you have any idea what I should be getting my sister right now?" He asked me, clearly confused.

"A barbie.."

"You know what I mean"

"Well probably pads. Um.. over there" I said pointing awkwardly to them.

"Why thank you" he said stepping out of the Isle. I grabbed some tampons and conditioner then headed towards the line. I was looking up towards the number signs to see which cash register was open. I suddenly walked into a hard object. All of my stuff fell to the ground. I looked up and saw the guy again.

"I seem to run into you alot...what's your name?"

"Sylvia, what about you." I felt a smile escape my lips

"John."

"That seems very familiar for some reason. Sorry for uh...bumping into you."

"Nah. It's fine. You helped me find some lady things for my sister." He replied giving me a friendly smirk. My stomach dropped and churned as his adorable dimples showed through. My biggest weakness; I gave a big toothy smile.

"Why don't you just do self checkout?" He asked.

"Good idea..." I said embarrassed that I hadn't thought about that earlier. I stood there smiling at him until it got awkward.

"Well..Bye"

"Haha see you soon."

See you soon? What did he mean.. I walked over to the self checkout while rethinking what had just happened. I facepalmed myself. Seriously Sylvia? I felt a hand grab my back. I turned around to look at John again. He had just seen me hit myself in the face. Great. It can't get any more embarrassing.

"Hey. You forgot these." He said holding my tampons.

Oh yes it can.

"Th-thanks" I hurriedly said as I checked out my last items and rushed out of the store. He stood behind dumbfounded.

Esmeè
I hadn't heard from the NJPD yet about the survivors of the tsunami. They said they would call today and it's already 10:56 pm. I was starting to lose all hope. I saw Aaron's phone lying near the couch. He was in the bathroom and he has been avoiding his phone all night. Maybe they messaged or called him? I sneakily grabbed his phone and typed the password. '1002'. The phone clicked. I heard a loud bang come from the bathroom. Almost like a firecracker.
I heard Aaliyah and Kenzie scream. I smelt smoke as I ran to the bathroom. In the middle of the bathroom I saw Aaron lying there. With a gun wound in his head. I picked up my phone and dialed 911.

"Hello? State your Emergency."

"There's been a suicide. 2328 Maple ave."