Fool Me One Time.. Shame On You

Esmeè
I felt Aaron's hand travel to my thigh.

"You're so cold." He whispered in my ear.

"I can warm you up" he smirked and bit my ear. His kisses traveled down my neck as he sucked and bit at my flesh.

"Aaronnn" I gasped

"But only after dinner." He teased

"Ugh. Really?" I whined

"Yes really. We're going to your favorite restaurant. Now put on a dress and let's hit the road."

"What dress should I wear?"

"It really doesn't matter. I fall back in love with you every time I look at you. No matter what you're wearing." I smiled and hugged him. We pulled away.

He walked into the kitchen. When he came back I was dressed. He pulled a rose from behind his back and gave it to me.

"Let's go"

John
"Jayyyy!" I heard Aaliyah moan from my brothers room. What freaks. I swear the bed was squeaking so much it sounded like it would snap in half before her next yelp.

"Daddy yesssss" She yelled.

"Fuck. So tight."

"Oh my God. Oh my god. Yessss." Aaliyah moaned back.

What a recovery from a lost baby. Hey let's just make a new one. Idiots. I heard a loud bang at the door and then shuffling. Great. Now they're on the wall.

"You're mine."

"Mhm yes."

"Say it."

"Oh God I'm yours." Aaliyah moaned.

More banging. Then a faucet running. They are the freakiest couple I've ever met. I put my pillow over my head.

Jay
I pulled Aaliyah's hair back and took her from behind.

"Fuck. So tight."

She moaned in pleasure. I picked her up and put her against the wall then proceeded to do her. Her nails dug into my back which made me go faster.

I kissed her deeply and whispered "You will always be mine"

Makenzie
I ran home and entered my room. I cried and cried and cried. How old was he really? Oh no. Who even is this man. I heard my phone ring and it was Nate. He was trying to FaceTime me.

I took the phone and answered it.

"You need to come see me. Now." I hung up.

I wiped my tears, took my bag, then ran outside my house. Aaliyah was already outside in her car waiting for me.

"Hey!" She smiled brightly.

I looked at her and her hair was completely messed up. She had her shirt halfway off her shoulder, and a huge hickey resignated there.

"How was your morning...?" I managed to ask while smiling suspiciously.

"Oh fine. Just another average morning." She answered quickly while trying to hide her smile.

"Oh and is that why you forgot to put a bra on?" I asked while smirking.

She looked down at her breasts, "Oh shit."

We pulled over to Esmeè's house. She came out looking especially content. Her cheeks were flushed and her hair was pinned up nicely. She gave a wide smile as she entered the car.

"Am I the only one with no sex life?" I asked as they smiled daydreamingly.

"What?" They said together.

"You guys are too much." I stated.

We pulled up in front of Crossgates mall. We walked up to the doors and entered. As we walked through the mall guys snapped their necks to look at us and Aaliyah's abnormally perky boobs.

"Let's go in here." Esmeè said pointing to 'Spencer's.

We walked in and Aaliyah walked over to the chokers while Esmeè walked over to the graphic tees. I started browsing through the jewelry.

I looked over to see Jay sneakily creep up behind Aaliyah. He poked her with a purple dildo. She turned around ready to strike then got smothered by his breath taking kiss.

They made out as he picked her up wrapping her legs around his waist. He pushed everything off the counter then placed her down kissing her more aggressively.

The puny store clerk gasped and jumped yelling and waving at them while they make out even harder on the counter. What the hell. Haha Major Freaks.

I looked over to see Esmeè behind a wall of beads kissing Aaron. His hand was gripping her ass and she smirked as she leaned closer into him. He gripped her hair as they continued and I heard her gasp in pleasure.

When I looked back over to Aaliyah and Jay they were swirling their tongues together outside of their mouths while the store clerk still tried to persuade them to get down.

I turned around to see Nate walk in. He walked up to me and I slapped him so hard it echoed through the store. Aaliyah and Esmeè quickly stopped what they were doing and walked over to us.

"YOU HAVE A WIFE!? AND CHILDREN!?" I screamed.

"I was gonna tell you I just didn't know how." He pleaded.

"Oh yeah sure. How old are you anyways? Huh?" I yelled.

"I'm 19. Im so sorry Kenzie." He called out to me while I walked out of the store.

"Bye Nate!" I yelled out behind me.

Sylvia
I went into the group chat with the girls.

[Come over tonight?]Me,7:00
[Sure. What time]Kenzie,7:03
[^^^]Esmeè,7:04
[Around ten] Me,7:05
[Can Jay come] Aaliyah,7:05
[Sure. Just don't get cum on my kitchen counter.]Me,7:08
[U think you're sooo funny]Aaliyah,7:09
[How about Aaron?]Esmeè,7:11
[He better not kiss me again]Me,7:12
[Shut up Sylvia] Kenzie,7:13
[I'll be there] Aaliyah,7:14
[Same]Esmeè,7:16
[Expect me to be there]Kenzie,7:17

Esmeè
I hopped off of Aaron's bed.
"Babe I'm sleeping over at Sylvia's. Come with? Jay's gonna be there."

"Where ever you are I am" he said pulling me into him and smiling.

"...where are my underwear?" I asked.

We both looked around. "I don't know" he said as he furrowed his eyes brows.

"Here you won't need them" he said.

"Uh I'm goin to Sylvia's I think I'm going to need them." I said confused.

"Nope. Let's play a game until 10 O'clock." He said

"What kind of game?" I asked

"Truth or Dare."

"Okay you go first." I said.

"Truth or Dare?"

"Truth" I said flirtatiously.

"If you could have me do anything to you right now what would it be" He asked me.

"Eat me out" I said biting my lips.

He smirked.

"Truth or Dare?" I asked.

"Dare" He said.

"I Dare you to Eat me out" I said while spreading my legs.