Anything You can Do I Can do Better

Makayla
"Hey Makayla!" I heard someone call out behind me.
Oh Aaliyah. I walked over to the car. She got a new car. A matte black Porsche 2016. She looked hot as usual but her outfit was so easy for me to top. Let see, the timbs I can replace with my heels and the jeans-

"Haha bayyby my eyes are up here" Aaliyah cut me off from my thoughts. I saw her looking at my shoes. Haha jealous.

When we were done talking I left the car and walked over to my house. I entered my house and I went to my room. I reached in my closet and took out a white low cut top. I then reached in my drawer and pulled out some jeggings that complimented my white heels. I grabbed my white $1,000 jacket that my ex-boyfriend Wren bought for me.

"Perfect...Sexier than Aaliyah, Esmeè and Makenzie".
Maybe I shouldn't wear this since Jay might be looking at me instead of Aaliyah and Aaron's picking me up. Uh whatever who cares; that's what I want.

I picked up my white coach bag that Wren also got me. Wren got me the little bit of my closet that was actually expensive but I wore it since I'm competing with Aaliyah.

Esmeè
"So Aaliyah have you ever been to Jay's house?" I asked.

"Yerp. Where do ya think we do all of our kissing?" Aaliyah said with a big toothy smile on her face.

"Haha me and Nate do it in the janitors closet" Makenzie shared.

"Aaaaahh" I laughed.

"Ya little slut!" Aaliyah said laughing while she threw 2 $100 bills at her.

"Here take that into the butcher shop and pay for the order of 6 gallons of pigs blood. Have it delivered to 169 Maple Ave."

When Makenzie left the car I turned to Aaliyah. "What's the pigs blood for?" I asked.

"Esmeè did you know about what happened between Makayla and Hector?" Aaliyah asked me. Hector was Aaliyah's ex boyfriend. After they broke up she wouldn't tell anyone why. It was a mystery.

"No. No one does" I said. Makenzie entered the car.

"Okay I'm telling you both why I broke up with Hector."Aaliyah said.

"What?! Really?" Makenzie asked anticipated.

"Yes...."

"Go On!" Kenzie shouted.

"Makayla gave him a bj on prom night when we were supposed to be together. I walked in on them and they didn't even notice. Haha what idiots." Aaliyah confessed.

"Oh is that why you smashed the windows out his car. Damn" Kenzie said.

"Do they even know you know?" I asked.

"No they think they got away with it. Even Makayla that little--ulgh. The only reason I'm still friends with her is because I wouldn't leave one of my friends over a guy and she was there for me when I needed her."

Aaliyah put on a devilish smirk as she pulled up to Jay's house. "And that's where the pig blood comes in" she said smiling.

"Come on bitches let's do this" Makenzie said while smiling at me.

"Kay Hotties let's go" I giggled then we stepped out of the car.

Makenzie
We stepped into the party and I stripped off my bathing suit cover up. The other girls didn't want to swim but I was going to. As I stepped outside all of the guys snapped their necks to look me up and down. I had a beautiful body and the best juiciest god damn ass in my clique.

I stepped into the pool. "Hey babe" I heard Nate call, happy everyone clearly saw I was his. It was extremely hot and I loved the way the sun felt as I curled into Nate, his six pack rubbing up against me.