"Yes, yes, quite the name indeed!" Zoe rushed in front of him, "Now where is my father? I really wish to speak to him at this moment."

"Ah, his majesty is in the thrown room."

"Thank you. You may move along!" Zoe waved her hand, sending the butler off before he could even bow. After the now very confused butler left, Zoe walks up to Celesta and Logan. "I'll talk to my father about the cloaked men, and when he approves, we'll take Dylan over to Centaur where a friend of mine could help remove the poison permanently. The maids here could only keep him alive at the moment. Got it?"

Exchanging glances, the two air signs turn to the princess and nod. "Got it."

~ * ~

"So you guys are from another region, and you were suddenly attacked by that possibly high on drugs man, getting separated from your own friends?" Asked Leona, as she helped Yvonne over an over grown root.

"Most likely," confirmed Coal. He reached a another hand over to Cassidy, who stepped over a rock and mumbled, "Careful." Apparently he was holding her other hand, trying to keep her balanced since she refused to be carried.

"That must have been terrifying for you guys." Yvonne chuckled, "Do you even know why he attacked you?"

"No clue," Cassidy shrugged, pulling her hand away from Coal and giving him the book, "But like what um. . . What's your name?"

Leona smiles, "Leona, but you can call me Lee. This Yvonne, who we call Vonne."

"Ah," Cassidy nods, "Well. . . Like Lee said earlier, the man is possibly high on drugs."

Coal debated, "If he were high on drugs, then why did he know how to control snakes?"

"It was just an assumption! It's not like we actually confirmed that he was on drugs." The blunette frowns, turning away from the boy who just rolled his eyes.

Yvonne still can't help but laugh a little, even if she was still injured on the shoulder. Finally, when she looked ahead of the trees, she smiles for she sees the open gate of Centaur. "We're here!" she called.

She and Leona walked to the kingdom, with Coal and Cassidy following from behind. The minute they stepped right through the open gate, they could feel the life of the kingdom lift their own spirits.

To Coal's surprise, he felt an surprise feeling of sudden happiness. He looked to Leona and Yvonne, and tilts his head to the side.

The blonde giggles at his confusion. "Centaur has that magical effect," she said, "Whoever steps right through the gate, will suddenly feel happy."

"But the effect doesn't last long," added Yvonne, "Cause if something serious were to actually happen in Centaur, how can we handle it with happiness?"

Then the two girls made their way through the cheery crowd. Coal followed, holding Cassidy's wrist so she won't get lost. After all, it was really crowded, the people were quite tall, so it was rather easy to loose someone in such a place.

Stopping in front of a weaponry shop, Yvonne grins and steps right in. Leona goes after and the other two, were slightly hesitant. Once they were in, they hear bells above their heads as the door closes behind them.

"Ma! Pa! Granny!" Yvonne yelled through the store, "We've got visitors!"

Just as she announced their arrival, a young purple haired woman walks out with a cheerful attitude. She was followed by another older woman, who. . . Wasn't as cheerful as her daughter. A man with messy blond hair appeared behind the counter, scratching the back of his neck.