Chapter 20 - Busted.

Shane POV:

Within seconds the photo was being spread all over twitter but the only question going through my mind was how they got the picture. This person had to of been following us around to get this, but who and why...I began to look through the list of people that were at the party, ruling out people who left before the Joey confession.

Tyler: What about Lisa? Would it be her?

Joey: She wasn't at the party.

Sawyer: What if someone was spying for her?

Shane: I don't know... I'll ask her anyway.

I got out my phone to phone Lisa. She picked up almost instantly.

Shane: Hey lisa, I know you probably don't want to speak to me but -

Lisa: I know what you're going to say, and I don't know who posted the picture but it wasn't me I promise! I wouldn't do that, I know I've said stuff on twitter before but trust me, I wouldn't do that.

Shane: I believe you.

Lisa: Thank you Shane... I hope you're well.

I knew it wasn't her, after all the time I had spent with her, she couldn't lie.

Shane: Well we're back to square one.

Another text came through onto his phone from the sender.

Sender: Everyone seems to be enjoying the photo I put up. How about another?

Attached to the message was another photo but of me and Joey holding hands.

Joey: Fuck wasn't that on the way to the mall? Who the fuck is this!

Sender: It's time to tell everyone the truth. Or more evidence will keep appearing online.

I threw my phone onto the sofa, refusing to reply to the sender, I just wanted this to go away.

Sawyer: Man I have no idea who's doing this but we have to go. We'll try and keep our eyes peeled though.

Joey: Thanks guys.

We let them out the door and I went back to trying to figure out who this was. Joey came up behind me and wrapped his arms around me hugging me tight.

Joey: Don't get so worked up over this, maybe all the attention is what they are after. Just relax.

He began to slowly and gently kiss my neck, working all my pleasure senses. I turn my head and I'm greeted by his huge green eyes staring into mine filled with lust. I knew exactly what he was thinking. I stand up to face him and our lips lock once and my emotions begin to take control of me once again. His hands were buried into my hair while my hands explored his body, as he slowly pushed me backwards until I was up against the wall. He stands against me firmly. I could feel his erection underneath his trousers pressing onto my leg.

He begins to lift my shirt up and I feel his warm hands rub against my body. I lift my arms up and he stops kissing me to pull my shirt off. He then instantly takes his off and throws it onto the floor before our lips lock once again.

Shane: You wanna go upstairs?

Joey grabs my hand and pulls me off the wall. As we begin to walk to the stairs my foot became entangled in the tshirt, falling onto the floor, dragging Joey down with me. He lay on top of me for a second, staring into my eyes. I went to move but he grabbed both my arms and pinned me to the floor.

I let out a small laugh which turned into a moan as we began kissing once again. He begins to slowly grind up against me, while I leave a trail of kisses down is neck and onto his shoulders causing him to gasp. I began to slowly move my hand down to his crotch and undo his trousers before slipping my hand into his boxers. He let out a huge moan and his breath became deeper and faster as I rubbed. I could feel his warm breath beating down on me with every exhale. He began to pull his trousers off when there was a sudden knock at the door. We both stopped and looked at each other in disbelief. Joey collapsed on top of me before rolling off me.

Joey: Unbelievable. Can we not get any peace and quiet?

I pulled myself off the floor and put my T-shirt back on as I walked to the door.

Shane: Oh hey Lauren.

Lauren: Hey Shane!

She hugged me before walking in, just as Joey was walking into the next room, still shirtless doing up his trousers.

Lauren: Oooh did I interrupt?

Shane: Oh no!

I was so obvious she had, she had a slightly embarrassed look on her face.

Shane: So whats up?

Lauren: The photo and video!

Shane: Oh that.

Lauren: Well? What are you doing about it?

Shane: Nothing, what can we do? It's all anonymous.

Lauren: Yeah but this can't go on forever...What do they want?

Shane: To let the whole world know about us two by the looks of it.

Lauren: No but surely they want something?

Shane: Ergh they said something about telling everyone the truth.

Lauren: Well?

Shane: I've been constantly pressured into telling people the last month and I'm fed up with it. I'll do it when I want.

Lauren: Yeah but there's already been a a video of you two confessing in the audio from the Dare the Dawson shoot online...Everyone knows already.

Joey reentered the room looking at me with the same confused expression on his face.

Joey: What video audio was that again?

Shane: We hadn't mentioned that one... There's only one video thats been leaked...

Lauren began to sink deep into the chair with a look of guilt in her eyes.

Lauren: Erm I didn't mean that one but -

Shane: No one has ever seen that either. Its on my computer. I didn't tell anyone about it.

She remained speechless.

Shane: How did you know about that...

Busted.

-------

Authors notes: Okay I had such an urge to make Nate Clark the caller as a joke today but i resisted haha!

Anyway I hope you like this chapter! Did you expect Lauren?