Chapter 10 - Another one knows.

Shane POV:

I felt a sense of relief run through my system. With everything that just went on, my body was completely relaxed and my mind clean from guilt. Joey was driving me to his to stay for a few days while we sorted everything out with Lisa. I got out my phone and began to text Lisa:

"Lisa, I know what I've done cannot be forgiven, and I will understand if you don't want to be friends. The truth is I still love you. But as a friend. The times we spent together I never want to forget, but it wasn't what my heart wanted. It took a while for me to come to terms with the fact I was gay and I kept ignoring it for a while, even before Joey. I know at the moment I'm the last person you want to talk to or see, but this has all been for the better. At least now you can move on and find someone who will love you for who you are, and I wish that person could of been me, but I do love Joey.  

You have to see that.  

I still want to be friends. I really do but I'll understand if you don't. 

I want to apologise for the way you found out again, no one should find out this way.  

I only ask for one thing, that you don't tell anyone I'm gay. Not yet, I need to get my head around things before I announce it.  

Thank you Lisa. 

Xxx" 

I put my hand on Joeys lap while he was driving and he put his hand on top. 

Joey: We'll do this together. 

I stared lovingly into his eyes and smiled and kissed him on the cheek. 

My phone went off with a reply from Lisa. 

Lisa: "I still want to be friends Shane, but it may take time. I don't want to end things like this, I can see that know and I won't tell anyone. I ask that you don't come home for the next few days because I don't want to see you in all honestly, I need time to calm down. I'll text you when I'm ready to see you again, but I don't want to see Joey. X" 

A grinned whilst I read the text, she wanted to be friends again and she wouldn't tell anyone after everything I put her through.  

I had to accept the fact she didn't like Joey, but with time I hoped she would. 

Joey: What she say? 

Shane: She wants to stay friends. Alright to stay with you until she's ready to see me again? 

Joey: Is that even a question? Of course you can.

I got to Joeys and put all my clothes for the next few days into his room. 

Joey: Well I guess this is where you'll be staying for the net few days.  

He pointed towards his bed. With everything that had just happened I was so happy because it would be the first time we'd be able to wake up next to each other without worrying. 

I grabbed his waist and pulled him into me. 

Shane: The next few days? I hope to stay with you longer than that.

Joey POV:

Shane was holding me at the waist, pulling me in, I'd never seen him this happy. He was guilt free and you could see it in his eyes. 

Joey: Well...I guess we could arrange something. 

We stared at each other grinning. Shane began to bite his lip and momentarily losing eye contact when he would stare down at my lips. The sexual tension began to rise. 

Shane: ...What about Sawyer? 

He asked as he began to move his head closer. 

Joey: We'll just have to be quiet. Anyway he's not home for a while. 

Shane: No rush then. 

He pushed his lips into mine and his tongue began explored every inch of my mouth. I pulled away and pushed him down onto the bed and sat on top of him before returning to where we left off. I began to kiss down the side of his neck while Shane's hands moved down to hold my hips. I could feel his erection popping up from under his jeans, so I began to slowly grind up against him. I could feel the warmth from his breath on me as he began to gasp.  

I began kissing back up his neck, jaw and towards his ear.  

Joey: You fancy, stepping it up another level? 

I asked him whilst I placed my hands in his boxers. He gasped as I grabbed his erection and looked at me, contemplating the thought. His face dropped. 

Shane: I can't.  

I wanted to do more with Shane, but he wouldn't. I mean he hadn't even had sex with Lisa. I was desperate to show my love for him, but I couldn't, or not in that way at least. 

I pulled my hand out from his boxers and kissed him again. 

The moment had gone. 

Shane: I'm sorry, its just- 

Joey: No, no I understand Shane. I respect you for it, anyway it was silly for me to ask after the day we just had. 

I stood up from the bed, but Shane grabbed my arm and I fell back on top of him. I giggled and he grabbed my face with his hands, 

Shane: But I promise, it wouldn't be long.

I heard the door open and a voice say 'Hello'. It was impossible to get alone time with Shane wherever we were. 

We both darted up off the bed and fixed our hair. 

Joey: Hey I'm upstairs. 

A figure walked into the room and it was Sawyer. 

Sawyer: Oh hey Shane, didn't expect you here. 

We still looked red in the face and slightly out of breath. 

Shane: Yeah, I had a row with Lisa, so I'm giving her a few days. 

Joey: I said he could stay with us for a few days if that's alright? 

Sawyer: Oh sure! Sorry to hear about that though Shane. 

Shane: Yeah it will blow over I'm sure!

Later that night.

We had just come back from eating out and it felt as if all 3 of us had vlogged the whole night. It felt like ages since I last vlogged due to all the events the last few days. 

Sawyer: So Shane, where you staying tonight? 

Joey: Oh he said he'd be okay on the couch. 

Shane: Yeah I always fall asleep in front of the TV anyway so there isn't much difference! 

Sawyer: Aw well only if you're sure. Surprised you don't sleep next to Joey and film for it for Shoey aye? Hahaha. 

We all laughed. If only he knew.

Shane POV:

They both headed upstairs into their rooms. I waited 15 minutes before I couldn't hear much movement before I slowly and quietly made my way upstairs to Joeys bedroom. 

I closed the door behind me as quietly as possible and jumped into bed next to Joey. We began to kiss under the duvet and mess around. Suddenly I heard Sawyer. 

Sawyer: Oh I completely forgot to ask if- 

He opened the door and stopped dead, almost looking like he had seen a ghost. We pulled away from each other and looked up at Sawyer, equally as shocked. I noticed he had a phone to his ear. 

Sawyer: Holy fuc- 

He quickly turned around and ran out the room. Joey ran after him, I stayed in bed looking at the ceiling in disbelief. Another person knew.

--------- 

Please vote of you're enjoying it!  

Twitter - @__hippiegirl