Chapter 13: Look after my son.

Shane POV:

Today would be a busy day. Everyone on every social media site was talking about the break up wanting questions. They were harassing Lisa more than me, and I hated how she must be feeling today. So many tweets would be saying it's something she did, that she cheated, that she wasn't around enough, but the truth was it was because of me. Everyone will know that soon.

I arrived back to my house and opened the door and slowly walked in.

Shane: Lisa?

I walked around calling her name but there was no answer. I went into the bedroom and there she was. She was huddled up to the corner of the bed with the duvet wrapped around her watching TV. She looked over to me and her eyes were red and puffy. I walked over and sat next to her hugging.

Shane: I am so sorry Lisa, I wish I didn't have to do this.

I began to tear up while she held her head to my chest.

Shane: But you need to know I did love you and I will never get the times together.

She began crying again and I hugged her tighter.

Shane: I still want to be your friend Lisa, I still want to be there for you.

She took her head off my chest and got up off the bed and looked out the window.

Lisa: How long before you tell everyone the truth.

Shane: ...Soon.

Lisa: How soon is soon?!

Shane: I don't know it's hard.

Lisa: Hard!? Do you understand how hard it's been getting to grips with this? The fact the man I've been with is gay, and cheated on me? How everyone is saying "It's Lisa's fault" even though they don't know the truth? I don't think I can take much more Shane.

Shane: I know I'm sorry, I'll make another video explaining I was the reason.

Lisa: ...and that you're gay?

Shane: Lisa I don't everyone knowing yet! We had been dating months before we said anything!

Lisa: That was completely different and you know it.

Shane: Lisa I will tell them the truth! Just please, give me time.

Lisa: What about your mom? Does she know?

Shane: He only knows we've broke up... I'm seeing her later about it. She needs to know I'm gay. But no one else until I'm ready. Please Lisa. Please.

Lisa: ...Okay. But if it gets out if hand, I won't be held for my actions. I've packed all your clothes up and it's in the kitchen. I'm keeping Corny.

I wasn't even going to argue, I'd already done enough.

Shane: What about the house?

Lisa: I'm moving back with my mum for a while...no I won't tell her why. You paid for all of it so, do with is what you want...It's not ours anymore.

Shane: Take as long as you like moving out.

I walked over to her and kissed her on the forehead. I hugged and her and whispered into her ear.

Shane: Goodbye.

She clenched her eyes together about to cry and I walked out the room and down the stairs to collect my stuff, before leaving.

My eyes were still watering while driving back. It was like a part of my life had finished, a part which I never want to forget. But now I had Joey, and I knew what my true feelings were.