Chapter 2: Where it all began.

Shane POV:

"Okay you shoey shippers, don't get too wet but I was dared to make out with Joey Graceffa by hundreds of you guys, so I am just setting up the camera ready for this make up sesh, I mean... Who knows what might happen right? *winks*"

If only they knew how much I truly wanted to do this. I wish I didn't have to pretend. I wish I could tell him how much I loved him. But this was the perfect opportunity, this would make it seem like another shoey entertainment video for all the fans but for me, it was a test to see how real these feelings were.

"Okay so I've asked him to come around to film another challenge but unsuspectingly kiss him... I can't wait for his reaction. I mean, he's gooooing to love it right? "Oh and Lisa, I still love you even after what happens haha!" ... I think.

Joey POV:

I was on the way to Shanes house to film another challenge video. I would do anything just to see him, i mean I've never felt like this before. I've contemplated telling him how I feel, before the shoey ship goes to far and I get hurt. I mean he has a girlfriend who he loves! The last thing I want is for these feelings to get so intense I end up getting hurt... I'll see how today goes. But he needs to know.

I got to the house, and something felt odd. The blinds were closed, which was unusual and i had to knock several times before I could hear someone approach the door.

The door opened and I was approached by Shane wearing a red shirt. I've always loved him in red. I spotted a camera out the corner of my eye pointing towards me...What was he up too? We reached out to hug each other before he invited me in.

Shane POV:

This is it. I have to do it know, it's all for the camera, these feelings aren't real, let's do this.

I invited joey in and asked him about the video and before he could speak...

Shane: Oh and joey, one more thing.

I reached out and grabbed his face and pulled it towards me, I felt his lips on mine and an electric buzz surged through my whole body. These feelings were real. Everything around me for this spilt second didn't matter and it felt right. The best part was that he hadn't pulled away but he also didn't make any movement.

Joey POV:

I saw shane come closer and before i realised, his lips were on mine, and my whole body tensed up. I felt like I couldn't move but this moment was perfect. I was just about to respond by carrying on the kiss before I realised...the camera. It was all for shoey. He didn't mean it.

After a few seconds he released his grip and acted as if nothing happened, and inviting me to the next room to start the video. Why couldn't that moment last longer? I stared at him in shocked, and questioned what had just gone on, playing along with the stunt...I just wished it was real.

All of a sudden my mood changed, and I became incredibly angry. Why had he done this? Why is he messing with my feelings like this? Has it been obvious the way I feel? Is he playing with me??

Without thinking I stormed into the next room where Shane was.

Joey: WTF WAS THAT SHANE?.. YOU THINK IT'S FUNNY?

Shane:... I - sorry...

Joey: You think everything is a joke, and you never think about how it affects other people shane!

Shane: Joey it was a dare! If I knew you'd be that offended of course I wouldn't of done it, but at least thanks for going along with it...

Joey: I was too shocked to do anything!...

Shane: Well it won't happen again...

All of a sudden it hit me...Shane didn't know how I felt, it was all for shoey and the anger left me. He had never looked so sad before, and he could barely even look at me... I felt so bad. I didn't mean to hurt shane, my emotions just took over me...without thinking I started to speak.

Joey: ...what if I want it to happen again?

Shane's POV:

I looked up at joey confused. Did he just say what I thought he did? I few minutes ago he was yelling at me for kissing him and now he's done a complete 180? I stood up opposite him.

Shane: what do you mean? I thought you were angry at me for this? How can you go from yelling to, well...this? Where's the camera this time?

Joey: There is no camera Shane! My emotions got in the way, I thought you were messing with me, playing on the way I've acted. I got -

Before Joey could finish I pushed my lips onto his...this time there were no cameras. This was real.

Joey POV:

There were no cameras this time, I could act myself, I ran my fingers through his hair and began to kiss him back, we both closed out eyes and fell into the moment. After a few minutes Shane pulled away to take a breath. As I went to press my lips against his, he held me back, staring into my eyes before returning. Our tongues became entangled once again and I slowly began pushing him back against the wall. As Shane hit the wall he smiled, without breaking the kiss and slowly began to move his hand down my body before reaching my crotch.

Suddenly his phone began to ring. Both of us pulled away, out of breath, but still grinning at eachother.

Shane POV: I can't believe what's just happened. I looked down at my phone and saw the call was from Lisa...then everything I forgot, quickly came back to me... What had I done.

Joey POV: Shane's face had complete dropped.

Shane: What...have I done? - He mumbled.

Joey: Shane? You okay?

Shane: I need you to leave Joey.

Joey: What? Why?

Shane: Please Joey, just go.

Joey: Excuse me? Wtf just happened? I'm not acting like that didn't happen!

Shane: JOEY PLEASE?! Just go, I need time to think.

What was he playing at? What we had just done wasn't for camera... He meant every minute of it. I had never seen him like that before.

I left the room quickly and slammed the door shut behind me.