‘’Yeah but is it formal?’’ I ask redirecting the conversation back to my outfit.

‘’I guess, just wear a dress or something’’ he suggests pulling on his black skinny jeans.

No matter what the occasion Harry wouldn’t wear anything other than black skinny jeans, these ones however aren’t ripped like most of his pairs.

I head to the closet and begin scanning through my dresses trying to decided what to wear, I come across a jade green midi body-con dress which I’ve never warn before.

I decided to wear it because I remember how fond Harry was of the green dress I wore a month or so ago and this was the same colour so hopefully he’d like this too.

Once I slipped the dress on I added a pair of black studded heels and a clutch bag that matched.

I walked back into the bedroom to find Harry fixing his hair in front to the mirror.

‘’Ready?’’ I ask

‘’Yeah’’ He said as he turned to face me but stopped once his eyes met mine.

‘’Wow’’ he stuttered his eyes slowly running over my entire body a couple of times.

‘’Like what you see?’’ I giggled.

‘’Yes, you look beautiful Em. I love the hair it really suits you and that dress well the colour is amazing and the fit like wow…it really shows off your curves’’ he stuttered his eyes still glued on me.

‘’Take a picture it lasts longer’’ I teased laughing a little.

‘’Good idea’’ Harry smiled pulling his phone from his jean pocket and holding it towards me.

‘’No Harry no I don’t like pictures’’ I protest.

‘’Too bad’’ he chuckled pressing the button numerous times as I tried to cover my face.

‘’well I got about one good one’’ he smirked shoving his phone back into his pocket and grabbing my hand.

‘’You look perfect love’’ he murmured his lips pressed against my head as he lead us to the door.

The drive takes about half an hour until we pull up in a car park behind a building.

‘’Where are we?’’ I ask confused.

‘’You’ll see’’ he smirks opening his door before jogging round to open mine.

‘’What a gentleman’’ I tease.

‘’Only for you love’’ he winks.