Violence Rapes Me.

Dustin's POV.

I felt my eyes widen , my stomch drop,my heartbreak, all at the same time. I thought I was going to throw up.

" When " I asked.

" a few weeks ago. " she said through the tears that had fallen down her face once again .

" Who. " I felt anger right down to my core.

" I don't know , I was walking home and someone one grabbed me and pulled my into an old shack type thing. And ..... He...... It......went.... on .......for.......hours....... He wouldn't stop. " she was almost in hysterics. I pulled her into a hug. She shoved her face against my neck. abd wrapped her arms around my waist.

" Shh it'll be okay Ren." I used her nick name from when we were little kids.

" have you told mom. " I asked.

"No I was too afraid to by myself. " she said. I pulled her up and said.

" Come on .I'm here so we can tell her together , alright." I said gently. she nodded and we head toward her house.

On the walk to her house she never once let go of my hand.  when we got to her house she opened the door and we walked in.

" Adrienne is that you." mom called coming into the kitchen. She stopped dead in her tracks when she saw me.

" Get away from her " she said stepping forward trying to take Adrienne away from me. I wrapped a protective arm arm around Adrienne and she once again wrapped her arms around my waist , she started crying again.

" What is going on" Mom said

" Adrienne you should tell her. "  she nodded her head anr pulled away from me, but kept my hand.

" Mom.....Um........ I .........was...........r....ra.....raped. " New tear flowed down her face. Mom went pale .  

" Oh my baby" She moved forward to hug Adrienne. She pulled her into her arms .  I felt awkward being there. I don't know why she came to me first, she never liked me, she'd never been my sister.

About an hour later after everything had been explained. I decided I would leave. I got to the door when Adrienne grabbed my arm and said.

" Dustin, I never hated you, I was always jealous of you. ".

" why would you be jealous of me. " I said confused.

" Because you never had to impress anyone. You were always really smart and pretty and talented. I think the reason I treated you that way was because because I was mad that I had to really try to get good grades, and try to look pretty.   So Dustin , I'm soo sorry for how I have treated you. I'm sorry for everything. " she said sounding extremely geniune.

" Adrienne sorry doesn't fix everything. It horrible what happened to you, and I would take a bullet for you because that's just who I am but I can't trust you to be my sister again . Because what you did to me was just as bad. " I said pulling up my sleeves showing her the years and years worth of scars. when she saw them she gasped.

" Dusti-" she began .I put a hand up stopping her.

" Adrienne it's fine just be careful ." I said gently and then left.

Ruki's POV.

I was in the living room with the guys when Dustin came home. She walked in, she had red eyes and her cheeks were flushed.

" are you okay." I asked.

" Uh ya , just minor dilemma. " she said.

"  like what " Uruha asked.

" Adrienne showed up at the store today. " I nearly fell out of my seat.

" what happened " I asked.  she looked slightly uncomfortable.

" um ill tell you later. " she said. 

About an hour the guys left. So i turned to Dustin and said.

" So what did Adrienne want ."

" Someone.... raped ....her. " Dustin said slowly.

" what." I said not believing my ears. 

" It happened a few weeks ago, she doesn't know who it was. " she explained.

" So I went with her to tell mom . " She added. I put  my arm around her shoulders. she leaned her head on my shoulder..

" You know with all she's put you through, You still help her in her time of need. Your a pretty awesome sister. " I told her.

" I'd take a bullet for her. " she said .

" let's hope you won't have to."