Sister Dearest.

Dustin's POV.

Well since the guys heard my song, they have been trying to let me let them read my other lyric books.

I suddenly felt hands on my waist. I turned around and saw Taki. I put the last CD on the shelf and turned around again.

" What are you doing." I asked wrapping my arms around his neck .

" Its been so busy in here today I haven't been able to even come near you. " he said leaning down so his lips were almost on mine.

" I know I've had to restock this place like three times." I said leaning up so our lips were touching. He used one hand to cup my face. Then the door opened. he groaned quietly and I giggled walking towards the counter saying.

" hi is there anyth-" I stopped dead in my tracks. it was Adrienne. She was by herself.

" What do you want" I said runnig a hand through my hair.

" I just wanted to say I'm sorry. Dustin ." she sounded genuine but I can't trust her.

" Wow you actually know that word. " I said in a sour tone. That wad when Taki came over to us and said

" Is there something-" I cut him off by putting a hand on his chest .

" Its just my sister " I said, glaring at her. I had told Taki about Adrienne and he had gain an immense amount of hate for her.

" Dustin can we talk please. " She asked.

" oh you wanna be sisters now, I doubt it just leave okay. I don't want to talk you . what I want it to leave me alone. my life is just fine without you. so please leave Adrienne. " I said the last part gently. She staired at me for a minute , and in that minute I really looked at her, her usually flat silky blonde hair, was fly away and whispy. She hae lost a lot of weight, she was almost skin and bones.

" I suppose I deserve that, okay I'll leave . Bye baby sister." she said. my eyes widened what is with her.

Then she left.

Adrienne's POV.

I walked into Dustins job and saw her, she looked so beautiful, I don't know why I never realized it before. Oh wait maybe it was because I was to busy torturing her .

" what do you want. " she said

" I wanted to say I'm sorry. " I told her.

then a guy, probably about 18 or 19 came over and asked.

" Is there someth-" he was cut off by Dustin's hand on his chest.

" Its just my sister. ." she said. okay that hurt.

" Dustin can we please talk. " I asked her.

" oh you wanna be sisters now, I doubt it, just leave okay. I don't want to talk you . what I want it to leave me alone. my life is just fine without you. so please leave Adrienne. " she said getting angry.

" I suppose I deserve that, okay I'll leave . Bye baby sister." I said then left. tears in my eyes.

Dustin's POV.

" Hey it's okay just ignore her. " Taki said to me cupping my face and kissing my forehead gently.

" Ya I know" I said sliding my arms around him. Then we pulled away from eachother and went back to work .

A few hours later , we were done work. We Stocked up once more so we would be ready for Saturday since we were only open a few hours. I was humming the song I wrote, I still have to think of a name for it.

" Alright we are officially done. Let's get out of this place. " Taki said

We locked up and walked outside, only to find Adrienne sitting on a bench infront of the stow next to us.

" she's stil here. " Taki said . I nodded and walked up to her. Taki still behind me.

" Adrienne what are you doing here. " she looked up and wiped away the tears that had flowing down her cheeks.

" please I need to talk to you." she pretty much begged me. I ran a hand throug my hair and said to Taki.

" Okay just go home, I'll call you tonight. " he said

" alright. " he pecked my lips quickly then said.

" later. ".

" Bye taki." I said.When he walked off , I turned back to Adrienne and sat beside her.

" alright I'm here, Now what is so important that you would have to come to me. the person you hate the most.".

"Dustin your the only person I can tell this too".she said .

" oh really why not go to your friends. " I asked .

" because they aren't real friends. " she said. I rolled my eyes.

" I was ....... um ...... I was............. raped. "

The girl in the picture is Adrienne....