Sure.

Dustin's POV .

I was putting stocking the shelves at the store, and I just couldn't stop laughing . Because Taki quite.

I then heard the door open. I started to say.

" Welcome to red be- Why are you doing here. " I turned around and saw Adrienne.

" Hey. um......  I ... was .. wondering..are you busy after work ." she asked. okay this is kinda awkward.

" Sure. " I said. she looked surprised.

" Really."

" why not I got nothing to do after. " I said shrugging.

" Great " she said smiling.

" Hey you can just wait there, I'm litetally done In five minutes. " I said and quickly finshed and then went to the back to get my bag. I came back out and said.

" let's go. ".

We were walking down the street when I asked.

" So did you want something. "

" I actually needed to tell you something." she said.

" Okay "

" Ruki isn't my father. "

" what" I asked shocked.

" ya Ruki isn't my father. " she said.

" How is that possible." I asked

" Well if you sleep with someone then sleep with another person within like an hour, and you conceived twins then those twins will have separate fathers. " she explained. .

" Do you know who your dad is "  I asked processing the information.

" ya ."

" Well who is it. " I said.

" our neighbor. " she said.

" Saga Shino " I said.she nodded her head.

" Wow. That's kinda weird. " I added.

" ya I know tell me about it. " she said then added.

" Anyway on to something better.  How are you."

" I'm good. you" I asked.

" I'm .... better. " she said.

" good, how's your mom. " I said.

" She's your mom too. " I shook my head and said.

" No Adrienne she hasn't been my mom in a long time. " I said as I said that she pulled me into a hug.  It surprised me but I awkwardly put my arms around her.

I felt a warmth I haven't felt in a while.

About an hour later I told her I had to go. Since I was still staying at Aoi's .

" K I guess I'll see you later. " she said.

" Hey gimme your phone. " she raised her eyebrow. She handed me the phone, I took it and put my number in it . ..Then handed it back to her .

" My numbers is in there. " I said .

" thanks Dustin. "

"  Later"

" Bye" then we went our separate ways.

When I got back to Aoi's I opened the door and walked in. Only to find him sleeping on the couch. I smirked, I put my stuff down and walked over to him. I sat on the edge of the couch and put a hand on his chest.

" Hey. " I said

nothing

" Hey sleepyhead wake up." I shook my hand.

nothing.

really is he really gonna make me do it.

I bent down and gently pressed my lips to his. He immediately responded, by tangling his right hand in my hair.  After a minute he started smiling into the kiss. I pulled away slightly and said

" you are such a bad actor. good thing your a rockstar and not an actor. ".

" Damn, best wake up call I've had in a long

time." he whispered.

" Really. Well it's gonna be your last for a long time too." I whispered back.

" Your so not fair. " He grumbled sitting up. I stood up and was about to walk away until I was pulled onto his lap.

" were do you think you going. " he said.

" Um nowhere " I said, hoping it was a good answer..

" good answer, plus your only here fir a couple if more days."

" Oh boy now it feels like you two have joint custody over me.". I mumbled.  he chuckled and said.

" Ya but If I had custody over you I would be able to do this. " He kissed my neck." or this " behind my ear." or this " My mouth this time. He is a really good kisser.

He slid down so he was on his back and I was on top if him. His hands were gripping the back of my thighs. He then ran his hand along my thigh until he reached the hem of my shirt. he slowly slipped his cold fingers under my shirt. his lips never leaving mine.