The Date.

Ruki's POV.

ARRRGH I'M GONNA KILL HIM, GRRRRRRRRRR.  I was currently sitting next to that kid Taki. Fist he shows up  at our house, then says he's dating my sixteen year old daughter.

" Dad." I heard.  I looked at Dustin .

" Fine , but if you hurt my daughter . I will probably have to hurt you. " I told him .he nodded looking slightly uncomfortable.  I looked at Dustin and she smiled.

" Thanks dad. " she said then she and Taki left.

Dustin's POV.

When we left Taki took my hand and said.

" Your dad may be short but he is kinda scary. " I giggled.

" Ya I suppose he is. " I said looking up at him , then added.

" So where are we going. "  He smirked and said.

" Its a secret. " .  I giggled and leaned into his side. He let go of my hand and wrapped his arm around my shoulders.

About ten minutes later we ended up at the movie theatre.

" oh this is your big secret. " I said.

" ya what can I say I'm old fashioned." he said pulled me over to the movie board.

"so what should we watch. " he asked.

"Ohhh let's watch a scary movie. ". I said.

" Ahh I was hoping you'd day that. Let's watch this one. " He said pointing to a scary looking one.

" Alright." I said as he paid fir the tickets.  we went to the right theatre room and sat way up at the back. There was barley any people in there.

Once the movie ended, we left the theatre.

"Okay that movie was pretty awesome. " He said. " Ya I was pretty ..... so what do we do now. " I said. He looked at his watch and said.

" Its only 6, we could go get some food and go hang out at my place. " He said .

" sure. " he took my hand and said.

" lets go"

After we ate we went to his place. Nobody else was here. So we stayed in the living room and just watched tv.

"Do what do you do for fun ." He asked.

" Um , I write songs. " I told him . He looked surprised.

" really. " He asked.

" ya. Maybe if you play your cards right I'll play one for you one day" I said.

" That'll be a treat. But until then I suppose I got a treat for you" He used his left hand and put it on the side of my neck pulling my face towards him . He gently pressed his lips to mine.  I wrapped my left arm around his neck and placed my right hand on his chest. His unoccupied hand found its way to my waist and pulled me onto his lap. His tongue traced my bottom lip. I opened my mouth to deepen the kiss. My hands tangled in his hair. Then......his phone rang. He groaned really really loud. We pulled away from eachother and he pulled his phone from his pocket. I was about to get up from his lap when he wrapped his arm around me and kept me there.

" hello. "

" No, Dude I don't want to hang out with you. Well I'm kinda busy."

" Well tell them I'm busy. No OKAY bye. " he said then hung up.

" Busy Huh. " I said. He smirked like a little boy.

" Ya I'm hanging out with my girlfriend. " He said leaving little kisses on my cheek .

Taki's POV.

She laughed and sat back so just her legs were on my lap.

" Your a dork. " she said.

" whatever. " I said. Then my mom walked in the door.

She looked at us then said

" and Who is this. "