Oh .

Its been almost a year since I started living with my dad. I'm seventeen now. My birthday was last month .it was great.  My life is pretty close to perfect. Yes Aoi and I are still secretly dating. .

Adrienne and I are sisters again. I still don't talk to mom. But that's okay. It's summer vacation now. So i am always at the store.

I was at the store ( Which I actually own now because my boss signed it over to me who h us freakin awesome. ) when I felt hands on my waist, I turned around and found Aoi.

" Hey ." I said

" Hey you are staying at my place for a week or so. ".

" Why " I asked.

" Well Ruki, Reita and Kai are doing a bunch of interviews. " he explained.

" Cool. " I said trying to slip from his grip. But he kept me in his arms.  He pulled me close and kissed me. I kissed him back. I was standing on a bench , that helped with the height difference. Not that he was much taller then me.  I probably come up to his shoulder.  Then the door opened , we jumped away from eachother.  we were in between one of the small ilse.  The person who came in started looking in the ilse we were in.

She took one look at Aoi and pretty much attacked him.

" Yuu. "  She said with her arms around his neck. " Maya " He said Slightly confused.

" well of course." she said. pulling away from him slightly.

" What are you doing here. " he said.

" I am back for a while. " she said excitedly.

" That's great. " he said.  I felt like there was some history between the two of them .For some reason my chest started to hurt. I didn't want to be around the two of them . I stepped off the bench . I grabbed the box of CDs and started to walk away. But I felt a hand on my arm.

" Hey don't forget you are staying at my place "  he said.

" I forgot Kara actually needs my help with something so I'll probably just stay at her place tonight. " I Said surprised with my self keeping my voice calm and under control.  He immediately looked disappointed.

" Oh okay. Then I guess I'll see you tomorrow. " he said.

" ya I guess. "

" Bye Dustin."

" bye " I said quickly and walked away. He took one last look at me and then left with 'Maya' .

Once they were gone I felt myself slide down to the floor and I felt tears in my eyes.

Aoi's POV.

" who was that girl " Maya asked looping her arm through mine. It didn't feel right so I pulled my arm from hers.

" Ruki's Daughter." I said . Also the girl I really like.

" Why is she staying with you then." Maya asked.

" because Ruki doesn't like leaving her by herself. " I said continuing to think why Dustin said that before we left.

" Oh. " she said. 

" So do you have a girlfriend. " she asked.

" ya " I Saud not even realizing what I said.

" Anyone I know. " shit shit shit.

" No she is over seas right now. ". YUSS ONE FOR ME.

" That's great " She said back .

" ya" I said back.

Dustin's POV.

I feel bad I lied to Aoi about going to Kara's but I didn't want to really be around those two.  When I got home, I locked the door and went to my room .I closed my door turned music on and sat on my bed. I pulled up my  sleeves I looked at the fading scars on my arms. I didn't realize how long I had sat there staring at ny arms until the CD had finshed. I looked up and went to change the CD from Three Years Hollow to Evanescence.

when I opened the Evanescence CD, something fell out of it.  I bent down to pick it up .

I felt my heart start racing when I saw what it was ... IT WAS A BLADE...

OH NO WHAT WILL DUSTIN DO. WILL SHE USE THE BLADE OR WILL SHE DO THE RIGHT THING.