Almost Easy.

Dustin's POV.

I woke up the next morning, and suddenly all the memories of yesterday came flooding back. I was facing away from Aoi . I felt a hand on my hip moving back and forth. Suddenly I felt him wrap his arm around me and pull me close, he pressed his lips against my neck and left a trail to my shoulder. I rolled over so I was against him. He now rubbed up and down my back and kissed my forehead.

" How's your body ." he asked gently.

" it's fine. " I said back looking at his chest, using my fingers to trace the lines of his chest. Then I added.

" Why did you come here last night anyway." I asked looking up at him. He looked at me then said.

" Because Maya kept throwing herself at me and I realized I didn't want anyone else. It's you that I want . " He looked back down at me. I slid my hand to the back of his neck and kissed him .He held himself up in his forearm. He used his other hand to take my hand and curl his fingers through mine.

" Hey I'll be back in a second. " He said pulling away.

" Okay" I said as he grabbed his boxers from the floor sliding them on .He then left my room . then I heard my phone ringing. I grabbed Aoi's Black shirt and put it on .I walked over to my desk where I had left my phone. I picked it up and answered it.

" Hello "

" Hey Dustin ." it was dad.

" Hey what's up. " I said.

" just wanted to make sure your good. " he said.

" Ya I'm good. I do have to go to the shop today though ."

" okay, I have to go I just wanted to check up on you. " he said.

" nope its all good haven't gotten kidnapp by anyone ." I laughed. .he laughed to then said.

" K I'll talk to you later. "

" Bye "

" bye "

A minute later Aoi came back in. He had two cups. it was coffee .....ahhh he is the perfect guy. " Here." he said then looked at me and said.

" That shirt looks way better on you then it does on me. " I giggled and took a cup of coffee.Aoi sat down beside me .

" I have to go to the store later. ". I told Aoi. He nodded and said.

" then I guess until then I get you." I rolled my eyes and smiled.

" Oh I suppose. " I said .

A few hours later Aoi drove me to red bedroom .

" thanks. " I said . I started to move to get out when Aoi put his arm around me and pulled my face to his. His kiss literally made me melt.

" Bye " He said pecking my cheek once . Then I got out and pulled out the keys to open up the store.

Guys I am going to make a sequel to this in story. I'm not sure what I'll call it. I am going to add a few more chapters for this story. And when I have a name for the sequel I'll tell you all. ...