Hello

Ruki's POV.

I currently had Dustin in my arms. She managed to calm down. I asked her why she was hurting herself . but she said it didn't matter. I need to know why she's doing this. I looked down at her and saw how peaceful she was, she had fallen asleep. I pulled her into my arms and stood up.  abd placed her on the bed. I pulled the blanket over her, and brushed some hair from her face.

" Sleep tight Dustin. " I kissed her forehead and then shut the light off and closed her door .

I walked out into the living room and saw the guys and Adrienne. talking.

they kinda looked like they needed to be saved from her.

" Hey guys didn't hear you come in ." I said. they looked up gratefully.

" Hey man , how's it going. " Aoi said begging me to save him ...

" Its going good. I see you met Adrienne. " I said.

" ya. but where is Dustin. " Kai asked. just as he said that Adrienne made a noise of disgust. I ignored it though.

" She wasn't feeling all the great, so she's sleeping right now. she'll probably be up later " I told them . they nodded and Adrienne continued talking, boy this girl talks a lot.

Dustin's POV.

I opened my eyes and looked around , remembering I was at my dad's house. I sat up feeling pain in my arms. I looked at them and saw they had gauze on them once again . But placed on my arms much neater then I would usually do it.

I smiled, ruki wrapped my arms back up. I got up and grabbed my brush .I pulled it through my hair. I pulled my sleeves back down and walked out of my room .

I heard talking in the living room.  I walked in and everyone looked at me. I saw everyone except Adrienne not that I had a problem with it.

" heyy you must be Dustin ." I heard behind me . it made me jump. I turned around and saw it was my idol, Aoi. my jaw dropped.

" H....I..... you......guitar ......... badass.....blahh. " was all I managed to get out.

" hello to you too. " he said with a smile.

here guys alittle filler chapter leave comments.