This Is Your Father.

Ruki's POV.

I knocked in Rina's door and stepped back I waited a second and then it opened. Rina answered the door.

" Hey ruki please come in. " she said sweetly.

" thanks. " I walked in and saw a young girl sitting at the table. she had naturally blond hair and was wearing clothes that I thought were to revealing. she has her mother's hair. she was wearing makeup , and looked happy.

" Adrienne hunny, this is your father. " Rina told her. Adrienne's face was in shock.

" Omg Are you serious. ". she said standing up. I smiled and said.

" Hey , I hope we can get along. " she walked over to me and said.

" me too. " then I heard a throat being cleared and then another girl , she had my hair color and she was wearing all black, she had dark circles under her eyes, they were slightly red. She looked at me and forced an extremely small smile. Why does she look so broken .

she walked further into the kitchen and then Rina turned around.

" Dustin I didn't even hear you come in ." she said with,a smile. Dustin lost the small smile immediately , she was standing beside them and quietly said.

" No you wouldn't, know would you. " I don't think it was ment to be heard but I did.

" I was having a shower. " she told her mom.

" Anyway this is your father." she said introducing me again .

" Its nice to meet you. " she said quietly .

" the pleasure is mine. " then I added.

" so why don't you two go get your stuff and we can shove it in the trunk. " they both said sure, but Dustin was the first to leave. Adrienne scoffed.

" she's such a downer." she said rather rudely.  Rina rolled her eyes, and Adrienne went up stairs as well.

Dustin's POV.

I hate having to stand so close to them. I just wanted to break down in tears when I saw my dad. I just wanted him to take me away. Away from everything. But thats not going to happen, he's probably going to be just Like every other adult. Believe Adrienne and pretty much hate me, just like Mom.

I grabbed my bags and my guitar case. I only had two bags of clothes and another bag of cds and my lyric books.

I walked down the stairs. with all my stuff and Mom and Ruki were talking when he saw me, he then asked.

" here let me help. " I handed him two bags, we carried it out to his car. he saw my guitar case and asked.

" So you play guitar " he put it gently in the trunk.

" Ya you could say that " I said quietly. he was about to ask something else when Adrienne came out and threw her bags on my guitar. I glared at her, and got in the car slamming the door. I got in the back seat and turned my head slightly, but was hurt when mom grabbed Adrienne in a. motherly hug. she has never done that for me. I was always the bad kid. even when I got good grades , she would just act as if she didn't care, or that it was wrong. I turned my head back. I didn't want to look at the scene anymore.I felt my eyes burning but I rubbed at them , it stopped soon .Ruki and Adrienne both into the car.  mom just went back inside she didn't even say goodbye.

" I don't actually live very far so you won't have to change schools or anything. "

" Omg that great. " I rolled my eyes at her .

" Super. " I said sarcastically . He started up the car and pulled out of the drive away.

Adrienne started talking , god she doesn't shut the fuck up.  I rummaged through my bag and pulled out my iPod, and put in my earbuds. turning on Start Again by Red.  slowly drowning out her irritating voice.