Chapter 14 : Holdin' a Grudge

Eliza

3 weeks later--

“Eliza you have to go to the funeral! its your mother!” Charlie yelled at me while i  rolled my eyes and hid under my cover. I seriously didn't want to go. I explained everything to Charlie since we haven’t had the best friendship. Not in a bad way but we became distant. With all the drama in my hectic life and her getting a boyfriend. I cut the thought that my mother killed herself and actually was gone out of my mind because it was irrelevant in my eyes for the most part , Like a normal teenager who love or well in my case, loved their mother i broke down knowing she was gone , even though she done that to me i was still broken because we were close. I moved in my with my father and the snotty bitch Melissa that's his Fiance until further notice since i was graduating soon. Somehow i kept up with 4.0 gpa. Snuggling up in my cozy Dora blanket i heard my bedroom door open and feet creeping closer towards me and Charlie.  

“I’ll get her ready okay?” I heard Chris say.

“Fine, because she won't with me” Charlie Pouted leaving out of my room.

I sighed to myself knowing he’s going to try so hard to get me to go.Why can't they just leave me, its not even the attending part its the part that i have to read a speech that was written by my grandmother, basically say how caring and loving Erica was and they don't understand why she’ll do such thing. Well i know why, she was guilty. They don't even know why Jesse went to jail.they just think out of the ordinary he messes up... and oops!

“Eliza baby get up!” Chris voice spoke yakking my blanket off , my body soon shivered from being exposed.

"Chrisss gimme my blanket" I whined staring at my phone it was going on 7:06am.  

"Eliza please. Just get up and get dress.”  he begged, i could sense he was doing a pathetic puppy dog face that he knew i could fall for within seconds! and i wasn't, i didn't even look at him.

After him countlessly trying hard, i could tell he was getting pissed at me. “Eliza stop acting like a five year old! just get dress you have to go.”

“You got it wrong buddy! i don't have to. they want me to” I mumbled.

“Eliza.. please. Me and Charlie going to be there with you so is your dad , Mel-”

“Don't. say. that. irritating. bitch. name!” i whispered. After that night i arrived uninvited at my father's doorstep and Melissa answered the door with an fucking attitude, i was indeed in so much confusion and pain that i let it go then i found out she was pregnant so hormones was common, and i most definitely let it pass. BUT! she continued being a bitch towards me when i haven't done anything to her. So now the ‘bitch’ title has settled for her.

Chris threw his hands up in defence, i just snuggled into my sheets wishing everybody would leave me alone which wasn't gonna happen.

“Eliza Marie Williams getcha ass up young lady!” Chris said trying to impersonate my fathers tone. i let out my weird ass laugh and laid in my bed like a lazy pig. “ugh” i mumbled, it couldn't be that bad? they just want me to appear and read a speech which isn't true. “You're not funny Christopher” i lied He chuckled because he thinks he’s hilarious sometimes and most times he’s just cocky.

“Eliza we both know i'm funny as fuck ; i'm funnier than kat williams”

“Chris we both know you're cocky as hell , and not funnier than a brick so shut up” i said staring at my blank wall. He gasped and starting laughing. Hopefully this will get off the subject of me going to the funeral.

“Well even though you hurt my feelings, you need to get up!” his voice boomed behind me.

Well plan failed.

“If i say okay, will you stop talking about it--”

“E, just because i'm pushing you to go doesn't mean you can't go. you have to, she’s your mother i understand that she hurt you did some shit unbelieveable and to top it off killed herself before you could question her ; but if she didn't do that or anything to hurt you you wouldn't be here trying to hide the fact that you miss her, love her, and that some point soon  you’ll forgive her. Because we all know you do not hate her.”