Chapter 11 : Answers

Eliza POV

I've been great, life been better. i spend a lot of time with Chris and Charlie ; sometimes Chyna and them. it felt like me and Chris been together longer than a month considering before he asked me , we was already doing half of the things couples do. except kissing and all that..

Extraness.we cuddled a lot , he kept me company and he was there when i needed somebody. Whatever happens in life Christopher Maurice brown will always be my superhero. yeah i know that shit sounds corny as fuck! but i don't care.

At school theres some people who knows exactly why i wasn't there that month , trying to feel sympathy but i don't like attention so of course i kinda got pissed off.. then it was the ones who said that i let jesse do those things and i wanted him to do it. Hold up! who wants to get raped? let alone for 4 years? N.o.b.o.d.y unless they on that freaky hardcore weird ass shit then thats on them.. it hurt when they talk but i got over because my grandma always said

As much as people bring up my incident it makes me want to know the truth behind the madness. yeah over the past weeks, i've been thinking about seeing jesse, and i think today is that day..

--

I got up around eight something this morning it was a wednesday so i decided to miss school. i didn't tell chris of course or even my mother. i was about to jump in the shower when my phone vibrated.

Chrissy <3 : Hey babe, where you at?

Me: Home, i have a doctors appointment

Chrissy <3: You good?

Me: i'm fine. don't worry baby

Chrissy <3: ight , ill talk to you later i love you

Me: i love yo yellow ass too , don't be messing with them hoes or imma hurt you and the hoes

Chrissy <3 You know they have nothing on you so quit bringing them up. and stop being violent

Me: fine but i'll talk to you later

After our conversation, i jumped in and out the shower and flat ironed my hair. you might be wondering how serious are "i love yous" we already discussed it. we both love each other ,yeah it might be early but we understand each other and the love we share.

i threw on some regular sweats and t shirt that said "Normal don't exist here". i felt bad lying to chris but i also knew if i told him where i was really going i wouldn't be going so i had no choice to lie.

My Dad checks up on me daily to see how i'm feeling and etc. i know he loves and all but every since this incident happened he talked me more i normally talked to him every other month... i just wasn't close to him. He bought me a car since i had my licence for a while so i had no problem to get to the prison.

2 hours has passed and i finally arrived. it was huge, i walked behind two big ass guards with some weapon in their hands. Prisoners starred, spat aggressive and negative words while others just eye raped the crap out me i was slightly uncomfortable but ignored them. the officers dropped me off at one those areas to talk.

"ma'am Who are you visiting?" the lady asked.

"J-Jesse Ra-Ramson" i stuttered. saying his name taste like venom and also gave the chills.